Page 3 of Omnilux Light Treatment reviews

3.5/5 - 23 reviews

Reviewed on June 30, 2007

I paid 400.00 for three sessions of the blue omnilux light treatments. After completing the sessions, I seen no improvement, so they said I needed to buy another package to see results. So I bought another package at 400.00. Did the sessions, still no results, paid for another package and 1200 bucks down the drain, and I have just a slight improvement. Not worth the money at all. Hocus Pocus!

Reviewed on October 6, 2006

I underwent 10 sessions of the red and blue light therapy and have been very pleased with the appearance of my skin after the treatments. I have moderate adult acne and moderate scarring. The light leaves my skin calm, and brighter looking. Unfortunately, the results do not last long, and the therapy has done very little to prevent new breakouts.

I would recommend this procedure as a way to look and feel good about your skin once a month, but not as a long-term solution to acne. It's worth trying however, since I have seen better results on other patients with worse acne.