Page 2 of Omnilux Light Treatment reviews

3.5/5 - 23 reviews

Reviewed on August 4, 2008

Before omnilux, I would never have considered myself someone with severe acne. Now I don't even want to go out of the house. I am very upset and displeased with this treatment. I went through nine alternating sessions of red and blue lights about five weeks ago. With every week, my skin has gotten progressively worse. I would not wish this treatment upon anyone. It has been the worst five weeks of my life. No one told me that my skin was going to get worse. Now they claim that it will get better in 12 weeks. How can I go through 12 weeks of absolute torture? This treatment is not worth your pain or your money. Do not do it.

Reviewed on April 30, 2008

Its worth it. I feel so much better about myself and dont have to clog up my pores with thick makeup.It is expensive but definitely worth it

Reviewed on April 30, 2008

I've had acne for 9 yrs, used accutane and other medicines, but nothing worked. I was hopeful in trying this as I'd never used anything like it. I had acnelux blue light treatment twice weekly for 9 sessions. I also used 'murad' products in conjunction. I saw no improvement at all, infact it seemed to worsen after 3 sessions (which i was told to expect). I was told there should be improvement 4-8 weeks after I started. It's now been 3 months and I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. Big disappointment.

Reviewed on January 8, 2008

This is no better than buying clearasil from your local WalMart, it just costs a lot more. They told me that if I did 8 sessions within a 4 week period that it would clear up my skin and last at least 16 weeks. It made no difference at all. I wish I could find a treatment that works!

Reviewed on December 27, 2007

I pay $60/Tx approximately twice weekly or once weekly for about 5 motnhs and think my skin is the best it has been in a long time. I am sensitive and my blemishes have reduced in size, redness and frequency. I also like Smoothbeam Tx's that help dry up the sebacous glands and help with very minor scarring I have. You have to continue the Tx's for at least 4-6 weeks to give your skin a chance to adapt to the light therapy.

Reviewed on October 27, 2007

This is a great treatment-----highly recommended. It isn't drying and really works.

Reviewed on October 24, 2007

It was the first thing I have tried that everyone noticed, commented and complimented me on. no more acne break out, improved my skin discoloration. My skin is soft and glows beause of it.

Reviewed on October 11, 2007

I have mini sessions whenever I get an acne flare. It keeps my acne under control.

Reviewed on October 9, 2007

Maybe it works for some people, but not me. I'll try something else. Wish I could get my money back.

Reviewed on August 28, 2007

I paid a lot of money for two omnilux lights a week for 4 weeks to get no result! Id been having alpha-beta peels also (at £55 a peel which I had a course of 6 and continue having one a month!) which is supposed to increase the effectiveness of the light treatment. Im at my wits end - spent a fortune and still seriously suffering from acne. Contemplating laser now!