Omnilux Light Treatment reviews

3.5/5 - 23 reviews

Reviewed on January 29, 2013

I would recommend this for a mild case, I'm not so sure about more sever acne cases, anyway there's a great resource I found about <a href="[link removed]">red light therapy</a> there a lot of information there, I had no idea red light was used for so many things really!

Reviewed on March 8, 2011

May work for some, but not for me....I'd rather go tanning outside, at least that seems to help and get me tan.

Reviewed on September 13, 2010

i have clear face before when i was in my teens i never really had any issue or worry about having aq zits biut when i reached my 20's i started to notticed that my face is starting to gets worst. i had acne all over my face. it was so fraustrating that i dont want to go outside the house no more or i put lots of makeup to hide it... ive tried proactive and every product in commercial or even drug store that says and promise to clear your face within weeks but sad to say they all crap! so here am i one day i search about treatment and found about this red and blue laser treatment i was skeptical at first but i was like it wont kill me if ill just try. my doctor charge me $55 dollar per session and i have to do it twice a week. i am in my 5th week now and i am so happy.. my face just cleared up and i dont have acne now/. i am just working for my next step coz it left me discoloration on my face..

Reviewed on July 21, 2009

If you go to [link removed], they have these bulbs, and actually just came out with a newer (and unfortunately more expensive) bulb but it looks like it works in a significantly shorter amount of time. Anyways, I bought a bulb and I use it before bed while watching tv. I use it every night for a couple of weeks and once my acne gets better I reduce my usage to every other day, then to twice a week. The only problem is once the acne goes away I forget to use it as much... and it eventually comes back. I also use this treatment in conjuction with washing my face with a mild facial wash and using non-codomegenic face lotion.

Reviewed on July 4, 2009

I loved it and found it a good in-between before I could save up for my laser procedures. You need to go twice a week for about 4 weeks for a full cycle of treatment so that can be pretty time consuming. Overall I highly recommend the procedure. I wasnt as oily and my skin looked had a better look on the surface.

Reviewed on April 21, 2009

The only thing other than Accutane that will work and keep acne away for good. Best results when done with two peel treatments and three monthly follow ups.

Reviewed on February 5, 2009

I have cystic acne. this worked well. i had one that suddenly grew giant! huge huge. this worked. went back a few times to work on some spots. looking for a home laser.

Reviewed on September 1, 2008

Worked for me. Expensive but it worked.

Reviewed on August 26, 2008

I am happy with the result.