Olay Warming Deep Purifying Cleanser reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Warming Deep Purifying Cleanser

PEG-4; Magnesium Sulfate; PEG/PPG-300/55 Copolymer; Oxidized Polyethylene; Stearyl Alcohol; Dioleoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate; Alcohol; Hexylene Glycol; Behentrimonium Chloride; Distearyldimonium Chloride; Cetyl Alcohol; Hydroxypropylcellulose; Methylparaben; Fragrance; Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract; Propylparaben; Propylene Glycol; Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract; Ferric Ammonium Ferracyanide; Red 30.

Olay Warming Deep Purifying Cleanser

Olay Deep Purifying Cleanser 4.2 fl oz (125 ml)
updated: 04/18/2017 02:35 UTC

Anonymous
Reviewed on February 26, 2009

This product feels amazing on your your skin. After just ONE use it left my skin softer than I could ever imagine! The warming sensation relaxes you and you can FEEL the clean working. Plus it has little beads to exfoliate without pain.

Rachel, Boston,MA
Reviewed on June 7, 2008

I have been using proactive for oover 5 years and it has helped but has not cured my acne. I stopped about 2 weeks ago and I knew my face was going to go CRAZY because it was so used to it. I purchased this product along with olay daily facials and witch hazel. I have been using all these to keep my skin under control and ITS WORKING. My face looks no where near as bad as it does in the past when i have skipped proactive for a week. I am very satisfied with this product!!!! The feeling you get when you put it on is AMAZING!! GIVE IT A TRY!

Very good product!