Olay Sensitive Moisture Therapy Lotion reviews

4.6/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Sensitive Moisture Therapy Lotion

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyacrylamide, Panthenol, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyquaternium 10, Cetearyl Glucoside, Propylparaben, Laureth 7, PEG 100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacrylate.

Olay Moisturizing Lotion for Sensitive Skin, 6 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 18:45 UTC
Olay Moisturizing Lotion, Sensitive Skin, 6-Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/30/2016 18:45 UTC

Better than the SPF Sensitive Skin version
Reviewed on February 20, 2015

I already had used Olay's SPF Sensitive skin lotion, but had problems with it being too white on my skin (and never fully absorbing). I had no idea they made a sensitive lotion WITHOUT the SPF - because it's hard to find. I was able to find mine at my local Target - and after using it for a week - this stuff is great. I was afraid it might break me out - but I haven't had a problem yet. I put a small amount on with a Q-tip (to be extra gentle) after my BP dries. I usually see my dry skin kick in after my BP dries - and it's usually around my mouth. This stuff absorbed IMMEDIATELY and left no white residue. No scent - not too heavy - just a great moisturizer. It comes in a decent size bottle, but since I apply it with a Q-tip only to the spots on my face that are dry/peeling - it's going to last me forever! I highly recommend if you don't like Acne.org's lotion! Also, once I applied my small amount of lotion - I didn't have a problem with my dry skin coming back the rest of the day until I washed my face! I even think that this lotion has helped heal my dry skin, because lately, I haven't needed any around my mouth anymore!

EDIT 03/2016: Just a note to add that I'm STILL using this product and have been since I reviewed this originally - with no breakout problems. To find a moisturizer that works with the acne.org products and doesn't make me greasy or break me out? Awesome. I do find that this isn't SUPER moisturizing, but I'm okay with applying light amounts frequently when needed.

Will rate 5 stars for now....
Reviewed on December 25, 2014

I will rate 5 stars for now. This is a product that contains the niacinamide as a 4th ingredient and contains aloe. It is designed for the face/neck as mentioned in the instructions. I haven't been using this product for long, only about 1 week both morning and night. I noticed that it is easy to rub in if you don't have BP on. If you have BP on before you apply this moisturizer, it is impossible to "glide" your fingers over your face as the product seems to just disappear.....while if you don't have any BP on you can glide the lotion over your face.

Nightly Hydration.
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

This product is perfect for me. I use it every night after using my acne wash and before applying my BP treatment. I have oily, very acne prone skin and this is the perfect amount of moisture for my skin, never breaks me out and the bottle lasts forever! It's oil free, dye free, fragrance free & contains niacinamide which greatly improves discoloration of my acne scars and sun damage. This is a must have product for me!

Reviewed on June 20, 2010

I have acne prone dry skin but my forehead is the driest. The lotion works well on my forehead but i'm going to try to creme for that area.

A lotion for oily skin mixed with the lotion i have already would work better on the rest of my face.

Jamie, Canada, ON
Reviewed on April 1, 2010

My sensitive combination skin stays moisturized all day. Although it's not medicated for acne, it still works great on my oily skin and I love it!

Anonymous, Canada
Reviewed on February 27, 2010

Amazing gentle, oil free and scent free product. Contains aloe and chamomile to calm skin. Great value, and can be found almost anywhere! Works great over BP and under foundation. In Canada, this product is called "Classic Moisturizing Lotion - Sensitive Skin". :)

Reviewed on February 6, 2010

This is a great non-spf lotion that doesn't seem to aggravate the skin or exacerbate acne.

Joy, Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed on December 5, 2009

I always dab a little of this around my eyes and any dry areas/treated breakouts before applying my SPF - it plays wonderfully with my eyes and makeup. It keeps my skin soft and moist all night, and it's easy to add a drop of jojoba or other oil. I tried a lot of cheaper moisturizers/SPFs before trying Olay's Sensitive products - no irritation, no breakouts, just happy skin.

Anonymous, New York, NY
luckymee, SoCal
Reviewed on October 22, 2008

I love this product. Doesn't feel too heavy but still moisturizes extremely well!