Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System reviews

Brand: Olay

Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser
(comes with device)
Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-7, Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-100, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Great value
Reviewed on October 10, 2014

I picked the olay spin brush over the clarisonic because after reading several reviews on amazon it was clear that the olay brush had far less incidences of aggravating peoples acne. My skin almost immediately started to clear up across my cheeks and it didnt make my skin more oily which is what usually would happen when I would try to exfoliate (I do not use the included cleanser as gritty stuff makes me break out more)

Fantastic Manual Exfoliation
Reviewed on September 28, 2013

At a fraction of the price of the Clarisonic system, this scrubbing brush system is amazing. I use it in conjunction with Murad's clarifying cleanser. I definitely feel like I get a better, deeper clean when I use the Pro-X brush.

It's surprisingly gentle and adding it to my routine has not resulted in any increase in breakouts. Surprisingly, the appearance of large pores around my nose and the scarring on my cheeks actually seems to be reduced.

Reviewed on August 2, 2012

I am obsessed with this thing. I rant and rave about it all over the org. I've had moderate acne for 12 years and NOTHING made it better until I started using this. Now I'm clear, just dealing with red marks. When I stop using the brush for a few days, I immediately start breaking out. This brush cleans your face at a level that using your hands or a washcloth just can't do. I think my problem was that my skin cells weren't sloughing off my face properly causing breakouts. I don't have that problem anymore. Also, if I do breakout, the brush somehow gets rid of the pimples SO fast. It's amazing.

Reviewed on March 13, 2012

I was really surprised by how gentle a physical exfoliation method like this could be.

I use the acne.org regimen which, of course, stresses the importance of being gentle to acne-prone skin. Still, I found that I was missing the regular exfoliation I was used to with other acne treatments (Proactiv, etc.)

The brush is actually quite soft-- it feels like a baby brush-- and is softer than the more expensive Clarisonic system. So not only is the Olay system less expensive, it's also less irritating.

I do not use the cleanser included in the starter kit. It felt greasy and gritty in my hand, so I decided not to put it on my face. I use the brush with my regular acne.org or Cetaphil cleanser a few times a week with excellent results.

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

I am 24 years old and have had terrible acne since I was 12. After 2 months of using this brush twice a day (along with Olay Regenerist face wash), my skin is CLEAR!! I know how it is to try that product you think will be your miracle and then it fails, but trust me, this brush is it!! For $30 why not give it a shot. Best money I've ever spent.

Reviewed on October 12, 2011

I have been using this system for about 4 weeks. I am 42 years old, and have cystic acne and sensitive skin. My acne has been resistant to treatment because it is influenced by hormones. I have to say that this system has worked beautifully. I have not had a breakout since starting, which is saying something. I typically get one to two large zits each week. And if four weeks I have had none. It is also gentle, moisturizing, and has reduced the redness in my skin. I also got the SPF15 moisturizer and the sulfur mask and use those regularly too. My skin looks and feels great. I found it well worth the price.