Page 4 of Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin reviews

4.6/5 - 35 reviews

Brand: Olay

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) (Leaf Juice), Polyquaternium 10, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive, 7 fl oz
updated: 10/20/2014 20:41 UTC

Reviewed on July 18, 2009

If your skin is sensitive to scents and soaps, this product is great. It cleared up my acne quickly, and it makes me feel so good about my skin that I don't even need foundation anymore :)

Reviewed on January 26, 2009

it works great and it doesnt dry my face at all really good product

Reviewed on December 25, 2008

This is an overall good product. It really has cleared up my skin dramatically. I'm so glad I decided to try this. :]

Reviewed on November 6, 2008

In my opinion, this face wash is even better than the one sold on the DK website. It's more moisturizing, which means less irritation to my skin. I use it with the BP lotion at night and my skin looks great!

Since I switched, my blackheads have completely cleared up and I have not had a single pimple (eve though I am smack in the middle of my PMS week). My skin now looks better than it ever did in the 4 months that I used the DK face wash + BP lotion.

Reviewed on July 10, 2008

This is a great basic, gentle cleanser. Dirt, oil and make-up come off without a problem. Doesn't leave skin tight. Contains aloe to soothe skin. pH-balanced.