Page 4 of Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive Skin reviews

4.4/5 - 41 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive Skin

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) (Leaf Juice), Polyquaternium 10, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive, 7 fl oz
updated: 04/29/2016 14:35 UTC

Reviewed on December 20, 2009

I have very sensitive skin that breaks out from just about anything. I have used this cleanser for over two years and never stray from it. This cleanser is great because it does not make my face feel dry or tight after washing. This does a good job of removing makeup but you may need something stronger if you wear waterproof makeup. Botom line is this is a great "soap free" cleanser.

Reviewed on December 20, 2009

It clears out skin during the first few days, so yes, new pimples form. However, this wash takes away pretty much all of the redness of pimples, so you can barely even notice them! And this keeps your skin hydrated, my skin feels silky smooth.

Reviewed on December 13, 2009

This is the best cream for everyone. It is better than any other acne medications. You should buy this cleanser.

Reviewed on December 5, 2009

It made the difference in my skin, smoothness, skin tone, and even helped oiliness. I switched to this from basis- I thought basis cleansing bar was good... wow you have no idea how much better this is.

Reviewed on August 1, 2009

After just a few days of using this product my skin feels so much smoother and looks a lot healthier. In just two washes it reduced the redness where my skin was irritated. It removes all makeup very nicely and moisturizes my skin but doesn't leave it looking oily and shiny.

Reviewed on July 18, 2009

If your skin is sensitive to scents and soaps, this product is great. It cleared up my acne quickly, and it makes me feel so good about my skin that I don't even need foundation anymore :)

Reviewed on January 26, 2009

it works great and it doesnt dry my face at all really good product

Reviewed on December 25, 2008

This is an overall good product. It really has cleared up my skin dramatically. I'm so glad I decided to try this. :]

Reviewed on November 6, 2008

In my opinion, this face wash is even better than the one sold on the DK website. It's more moisturizing, which means less irritation to my skin. I use it with the BP lotion at night and my skin looks great!

Since I switched, my blackheads have completely cleared up and I have not had a single pimple (eve though I am smack in the middle of my PMS week). My skin now looks better than it ever did in the 4 months that I used the DK face wash + BP lotion.