Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin

Average price: $4.96

Brand: Olay

Most helpful review

By Paul, Orange County, CA on 01/15/2011

I've been using this product ever since I read the reviews on here (like a year ago) bc I thought that Dan's dried my skin and made it feel tight. I use this twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night before bed. I use this with Dan's Regimine as a substitution for his cleanser. Wash your skin gently for 10 seconds, pat dry your face, follow with BP, then a moisturizer and your good to go! I used to have moderate acne with random red bumps here and there but ever since I used this cleanser in conjunction with the regimine, I've been like 95% clear.

Pros:
  • It makes your skin soft like silk after the first use! It doesn't dry your skin at all, it actually cleans great and moisturizes very well at the same time!
Cons:
  • Cannot be used alone to treat acne

69 out of 120 people found this review helpful

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) (Leaf Juice), Polyquaternium 10, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive, 7 fl oz
updated: 04/16/2014 08:01 UTC

Member reviews

By on

This is an overall good product. It really has cleared up my skin dramatically. I'm so glad I decided to try this. :]

Pros

• Soothing to skin, removes impurities, doesn't dry out skin, makes skin soft.

Cons

• None.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 4.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

In my opinion, this face wash is even better than the one sold on the DK website. It's more moisturizing, which means less irritation to my skin. I use it with the BP lotion at night and my skin looks great!

Since I switched, my blackheads have completely cleared up and I have not had a single pimple (eve though I am smack in the middle of my PMS week). My skin now looks better than it ever did in the 4 months that I used the DK face wash + BP lotion.

Pros

• cleans thoroughly without over-drying, does not make my skin turn bright pink, gives skin a soft texture

Cons

• none so far!
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is a great basic, gentle cleanser. Dirt, oil and make-up come off without a problem. Doesn't leave skin tight. Contains aloe to soothe skin. pH-balanced.

Pros

• Fragrance-free. Non-drying. Removes make-up well. Nice, soothing lather. Affordable.

Cons

• Can't really think of any!
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 4.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.