Page 2 of Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin reviews

4.6/5 - 33 reviews
no reviews

Brand: Olay

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) (Leaf Juice), Polyquaternium 10, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive, 7 fl oz
updated: 04/19/2014 04:04 UTC

Reviewed on August 3, 2010

i used proactiv for a month because my face started breaking out and it made my mild acne turn moderate it was HORRIBLE so i stopped use of that and started using the olay foaming cleanser, its the BEST ive ever used and stopped the acne from forming

also on a side note because I have bad dark scars from the acne now so i started taking vitamin A pills and they work wonders!

Reviewed on July 27, 2010

i thought the face wash i was using before this was good.. oh man this stuff makes my skin look really nice.. i love it!

Reviewed on July 23, 2010

I use this before my regimen to get all the makeup and dirt out and besides the little bit of soapy feeling this product works great!

Reviewed on July 12, 2010

This is great stuff, and is super cheap. My skin is no longer tight and stiff thanks to using this.

Because it's so cheap, stores put it on the bottom shelf of the Olay products, so look down to find it! They have a version of this in a pump bottle and also a tube. As far as I can tell, they are the same. I like the pump bottle better because I can control the amount I use better that way.

Reviewed on June 15, 2010

About 3 weeks ago, my acne was TERRIBLE. I decided to use cetaphil antibacterial bar for about a week or two along with benzoyl peroxide. My face began to clear up. My face was a little bit dry but it was definitely getting better. I then switched to Olay Foaming Face Wash to help get rid of the redness from old acne. My face looks amazing now…

I would most definitely recommend this product

Reviewed on May 19, 2010

it's really good for sensitive skin because it has no dyes,soap, or fragrence! It's great for any skin type even oily since it's oil free too!

Reviewed on May 19, 2010

I love this face wash!! It leveled out the oils in my face. I can't say that it got rid of my acne completely, but it's close. I have very sensitive skin and this product is very gentle. I love this product!!

Reviewed on April 30, 2010

I have been searching for the perfect cleanser for my extremely sensitive skin for years now. I've tried all the "gentle" ones; purpose, cetaphil, spectro jel, etc. When I bought this I was expecting to be disappointed. However, I was shocked! My face is no longer dry and flaky and my acne is slowly starting to clear up! The redness in my cheeks is also starting to go away. I also really like that it foams but is still gentle enough for my skin.

Reviewed on April 27, 2010

I mix it with medical crystals. My skin totally recovered, scars are smaller, feels moisturized not tight and less shiny. No more acne in the T zone only few during that time of the month but they go away faster. Search engine medical crystals to find the site, their customer support i very helpful.

Reviewed on April 26, 2010

this is a great product. i would recomend this product to anyone that suffers with acne.