Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin reviews

4.6/5 - 35 reviews

Brand: Olay

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) (Leaf Juice), Polyquaternium 10, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth 10, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.

Olay Foaming Face Wash, Sensitive, 7 fl oz
updated: 09/02/2014 12:23 UTC

Chi Shi
Reviewed on June 15, 2014

Since you have sensitive / oily skin like me, go with the Somaluxe Face Wash. The scent actually wakes me up and makes my skin feel so smooth when I'm done. It doesn't dry my skin out either it gives it a nice clean glow which I love. The best thing for me is the Somaluxe Face Wash helps with my acne and blackheads it doesn't completely git rid of it but it does keep my skin under control so I won't have more breakouts. I tend to use this in the morning

Certainly did not disappoint
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

I had doubts about this product after using other foam washes which overdried my skin. But after reading good things about this product, I gave it a go.

Excellent. Foams easily and doesnt slip off your hands before you get to apply on face. Most importantly, it did not give me the same tight dry feeling that other washes like Cetaphil gave me.

Cheap drug store buy, comes in a pump bottle, I dont know what more one could ask for.

PERFECT
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

This is my holy grail face wash!!!! Please understand that this face was is NOT an acne treatment. It will not cure your acne. But it is the perfect cleanser for any skin type, acne or not. I have used this for years and will probably use it forever. This face wash is perfect if you do have acne and are on topical ointments. It is both soap and oil free and is so gentle. It doesn't dry out my skin and I have really sensitive skin. It also washes off my makeup, including waterproof mascara. I truly think that this is the best face wash on the market. Do yourself a favor and buy it.

Perfect for the Regemin!
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I love this face wash! It doesn't ovedry your skin, but cleanses it thouroughly. This is great for Daniel Kern's regemin since using so uch BP dries out your face. I also used this while on prescribed topicals and it was wonderful. It comes out like a gel, but work it together good so it will lather. There is no scent which is good because fragrance irritates my skin. It's also oils free and great for sensisitve skin! At only $5, you really can't beat this!

The only one for me.
Reviewed on December 13, 2013

Let me just start by saying that my skin and I have a love/hate relationship. I love on it all the time and I try to treat it right...but it hates me in return. Every time. I found Olay's face wash last summer when my skin had "kicked me out of the house" again and I'd grown desperate for something that would calm it down. I went in without any expectation of this doing the trick, and it surprised me. And I'm not easily surprised. I've used all of those other "calming", "sensitive", "gentle" cleansers which only stripped my skin bare and left me scratching my head like a fool. So when this left my skin soft, supple and comfortably clean...I fell in love. This cleanser is now a staple in my regimen.

FYI: This cleanser is meant to be lathered (made foamy) in your hands BEFORE gently circulating it onto wet (not dry) skin. This makes it a lot more effective at cleaning your pores without pulling at your skin. Also, this in no way is to replace any "topical acne treatment". You will still need to pamper your skin and treat it right even after using this cleanser. ;)

Reviewed on November 2, 2012

I really love Olay Foaming Face wash for sensitive skin because it does what it promises: washes off dirt and makeup while leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. This is a perfect face wash for anyone that is also using topical treatments at night such as benzoyl peroxide or retinol. I am giving this product 4 out of 5 stars because unfortunately it does not completely clear my complexion.

Reviewed on June 14, 2011

It's important to note that the day before I used this product, I had tried Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser which gave two bumps on my nose and one bump under my eye that had never been there before. And I have very mild acne. Nothing severe. I only get a bump here or there.

Anyways, I woke up yesterday morning with my bumps from the Cetaphil next to gone because of a product I use that gets rid of acne. And I quickly sent the Cetaphil back to the store and decided to buy Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin because of good reviews out of some book called "Don't Go To The Cosmetics Counter Without Me".

Anyways, I get into the shower and when I come back out, the two acne bumps on my nose are ripe and visible again and so is the one under my eye. In addition, I have a new bump on my lower cheek area. Sooooooooooooooo I sent this damn product back to the store.

I should note that I only used this product once. I know of the phrase 'it gets worse before it gets better' but I just didn't want to take any chances and I'm glad I didn't because I found something else that works better than anything I've ever tried that I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

Reviewed on March 17, 2011

This product was weird for me. I was fed up with using all my other products so I found this. I used it for a couple weeks and noticed a big fat nothing! My zits and blackheads were still there, they also worsened a little. This product is weak. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a very LIGHT face wash.

Reviewed on January 15, 2011

I've been using this product ever since I read the reviews on here (like a year ago) bc I thought that Dan's dried my skin and made it feel tight. I use this twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night before bed. I use this with Dan's Regimine as a substitution for his cleanser. Wash your skin gently for 10 seconds, pat dry your face, follow with BP, then a moisturizer and your good to go! I used to have moderate acne with random red bumps here and there but ever since I used this cleanser in conjunction with the regimine, I've been like 95% clear

Reviewed on November 10, 2010

this product is absolutely amazing!!! i have looking for something that would clear my acne while not leaving my face too oily or too dry. this balanced it out perfectly by making my skin soft, touchable, and clear. not too oily or dry :) thank you olay for giving me a chance to experience beatiful sensitive skin :)