Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner reviews

3.6/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner

Water, sd alcohol 40, witch hazel extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, allantoin, menthyl lactate, fragrance, blue 1, yellow 5.

Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner

Olay Essentials Refreshing Toner (200ml)
updated: 06/06/2017 03:50 UTC

Amazing!
Reviewed on December 23, 2013

It does it's job! My acne is clearing up and it makes my skin feel refreshed and it has reduced oil by a significant number, it's alcohol free so it won't irritate your skin and burn it. At the price I paid, I wouldn't say no!

Beth, Vancouver
Reviewed on January 26, 2011

This toner stings so bad my face turns blotchy!

It also has a horrible manly scent to it. I just wouldn't even bother with it, its crap.

nicole, florida
Reviewed on January 25, 2010

its nothing special. just perfumed witch hazel in my opinion. but it gives your skin a fresh feeling after using it and it reduces oil well. i think you might as well just use witch hazel cause it cost alot less

Girl, Minnesota
Reviewed on November 29, 2009

It's GREAT and I love it, it works.

matt, california
Reviewed on August 16, 2009

i have oily skin, all this did was make me break out. i start school tomorrow.

Julia, Oahu
Reviewed on July 16, 2009

You dont need a toner. If you must use a toner-make sure it is alcohol free. I should have saved my money and just poured rubbing alcohol over my face!

Blaire, Canada
Reviewed on June 14, 2009

This product is amazing, I tried it for the first time when my mom reccomended it to me. She bought me a bottle of it, and since then I have been using it. You just can't go wrong..... I love the witch hazel and scent!!!!!

ivan, mexico df
Reviewed on May 3, 2009

pff!! it makes u look brighter radiant FRESH!!! its just what i need!! removes dirt and pimples!!

melissa, orangeville
Reviewed on March 11, 2009

i love this product its the best toner i have ever used will def buy again

terrance, new york
Reviewed on September 11, 2008

so i bought this bottle about.. 2 months ago and still have plenty more. after washing my face, i take a cotton ball and tone my skin. when i look at the cotton ball, it makes me see how much dirt is removed. MAN do i have so much dirt on my face, even AFTER washing my face with an expensive face washer. though my face isn't clear YET, it has helped remove my acne by A LOT.