Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask reviews

4.6/5 - 33 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Daily Facials Intensives Deep Cleansing Clay Mask

Help I need to get advise as I can no longer find my favourite product
Reviewed on October 26, 2013

After searching all the pharmacies I am unable to find this product anyone know of a similar one avAilable this wAs my favorite and I miss it so much

Reviewed on February 16, 2011

Better still - QV purifying mask by EGO.

Ego are an Australian company available online, and very inexpensive. They specialise in real basics that work - and are a well trusted brand.

Reviewed on February 7, 2011

I wish they would bring this back. I actually emailed someone at Olay hoping they would bring it back. So far it's the only thing that has given me completely clear skin, with an even tone, and good texture. Olay products aren't just for old ladies, don't be fooled, I am only 22, and this stuff was magic. I have had bad acne since I was about 11, and since that time this is the only thing that worked for me! Even if I went a week or two without using this, my skin was still ok looking, my acne never developed an immunity to the product. If they ever put this back on the shelves, get it. It's worth every penny. This is 10,000x better than proactive.

Simran, Calgary Alberta Canada
Reviewed on September 7, 2010

I just love it, and you should buy it, really!

jANA, DALLAS , TCX
Cycilia, Nebraska
Reviewed on January 25, 2010

Buy this product it works fantasically!!!!

Leeroy, Harvey, LA
Reviewed on September 14, 2009

BUY IT. BUY IT. BUY IT. IT WORKS. IT TIGHTENS AND YOUR SKIN LOOKS SMOOTH.

Paige, Ohio,USA
Reviewed on August 10, 2009

I agree it is a bit hard to find,but worth the search.

MELANIE, larimore
Reviewed on December 31, 2008

no it does not work for the little ingredient percents they use, were getting ripped off because the olay voice on tv makes its sound so good, i fall for it everytime, sitcky icky does anyone else notice the sticky?