Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 reviews

3.6/5 - 135 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15

Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate, Octocrylene (2.6%).

Water, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG 4, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate (Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolyme), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PEG 100 Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf15 - Sensitive 6.0 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/28/2015 19:31 UTC

Reviewed on August 8, 2015

The product did make my skin soft, I can say that. But after a few days of using it, I notcied that a rash has formed all over my face, mostly on my cheeks and around my eyes. There is an ingredient in the moisturizer than clogs pores, leading to rashes, small cysts, and acne. The rash doesnt bother me at all; its bot that noticeable. But I still dont recommend this.

Great value and very gentle
Reviewed on April 26, 2015

I have been using it for two years and it works well as daily use.

Improves my skin!
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

I used this per Dan's recommondation and I love it! The texture is nice, it doesn't break me out, and it makes my skin look healthier overall. I even wear it day and night because I love the affects. It has vitamin E, Zinc Oxide, and aloe...all of which are good for skin. I'd prefer for it to not have a chemical sunscreen added, but I don't notice any bad affects from it. My skin is super sensitive and breakout prone, so it's rare for me to find a sunscreen or makeup product that I like. This passes my test! Before I was relying on my makeup for sun protection because sunscreen inevitably broke me out...so I'm glad I finally found this.

DONT recommend this!!!
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

I thought it was working for my flakey skin, but 2-3 days later after I bought it, i got pimples in places where they wouldn't usually grow in. Got some on my chin too. I've been avoiding unhealthy foods this week so I'm guessing it's the moisturizer. Before I used this moisturizer my face wasn't peeling but after the moisturizer it peeled and burned. I have uneven skin tone now which sucks, regret using this! I will just use the moisturizer that comes with the kit. Please don't use this!!

Caused milia
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

I tried this one after it was brought back in 2010, since Dan recommended it with The Regimen. Sorry to say, it was the wrong choice for me: gave me milia in several places. I recommend DeVita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 + instead, which has been working well for me the past 4 years.

AM usage only !!
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I used this product for 4 years and its ok it could be a little drying around my mouth area but i definately would not include this in a night time regimen bc the chemicals are harmful to sleep in and it could clog pores.

The Best
Reviewed on November 6, 2013

This is for the ORIGINAL sensitive skin formula (zinc oxide NOT avobenzone)- I've used this for years and it is extremely gentle on my sensitive skin, with the added SPF bonus. Only downside is it can be just a tad greasy sometimes, but not enough to make me stop using it

Favorite Moisturizer
Reviewed on September 27, 2013

This is by far my favorite moisturizer. I've gone through several bottles already, applying a small amount every morning.

It's got a great consistency - not too runny, not too thick. This product wears well underneath makeup, and has never caused a breakout for me.

While an SPF of 15 is fine for average days, I'd love it more if it had an SPF of 30 or better. Overall though, it's a great product and definitely worth a shot.

Not Sure Why Dan Recommends This Product
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I bought this because of Dan's recommendation. The zinc oxide makes my face flake like crazy all day long. I am also very pale (Scandinavian skin) and the zinc makes me look even paler, literally like a ghost. I would recommend Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Spf 30 over this product.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I was using this product then ran out and bought a new one and the new one made me break out like crazy. The one that worked was the one with the active ingredients being ocinoxate and zinc oxide. The one that made me break out the active ingredient was octyl salicylate.