Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15 reviews

3.6/5 - 138 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15

Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate, Octocrylene (2.6%).

Water, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG 4, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate (Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolyme), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PEG 100 Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer SPF 15

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf15 - Sensitive 6.0 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
updated: 09/28/2016 13:01 UTC

Good Feel & Protection, Poor Moisturization
Reviewed on December 6, 2015

Takes slightly longer to blend into the skin than non-zinc-oxide-based moisturizers but has a nice, light texture. Doesn't moisturize well. In fact, it worsens dryness and flakiness. But it provides superior protection from the sun because of the zinc oxide. Adding jojoba oil (as Dan suggests) doesn't help.

great
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It is pretty sheer and sinks right in. Plus it has SPF 15. This is a great find at a great price.

good
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I use this moisturizer day and night. It does very well mixed with my concealer and then set with powder.I also use this as a night time moisturizer...couldn't be happier.

Horrible
Reviewed on August 8, 2015

The product did make my skin soft, I can say that. But after a few days of using it, I notcied that a rash has formed all over my face, mostly on my cheeks and around my eyes. There is an ingredient in the moisturizer than clogs pores, leading to rashes, small cysts, and acne. The rash doesnt bother me at all; its bot that noticeable. But I still dont recommend this.

Great value and very gentle
Reviewed on April 26, 2015

I have been using it for two years and it works well as daily use.

Improves my skin!
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

I used this per Dan's recommondation and I love it! The texture is nice, it doesn't break me out, and it makes my skin look healthier overall. I even wear it day and night because I love the affects. It has vitamin E, Zinc Oxide, and aloe...all of which are good for skin. I'd prefer for it to not have a chemical sunscreen added, but I don't notice any bad affects from it. My skin is super sensitive and breakout prone, so it's rare for me to find a sunscreen or makeup product that I like. This passes my test! Before I was relying on my makeup for sun protection because sunscreen inevitably broke me out...so I'm glad I finally found this.

DONT recommend this!!!
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

I thought it was working for my flakey skin, but 2-3 days later after I bought it, i got pimples in places where they wouldn't usually grow in. Got some on my chin too. I've been avoiding unhealthy foods this week so I'm guessing it's the moisturizer. Before I used this moisturizer my face wasn't peeling but after the moisturizer it peeled and burned. I have uneven skin tone now which sucks, regret using this! I will just use the moisturizer that comes with the kit. Please don't use this!!

Caused milia
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

I tried this one after it was brought back in 2010, since Dan recommended it with The Regimen. Sorry to say, it was the wrong choice for me: gave me milia in several places. I recommend DeVita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 + instead, which has been working well for me the past 4 years.

AM usage only !!
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I used this product for 4 years and its ok it could be a little drying around my mouth area but i definately would not include this in a night time regimen bc the chemicals are harmful to sleep in and it could clog pores.

The Best
Reviewed on November 6, 2013

This is for the ORIGINAL sensitive skin formula (zinc oxide NOT avobenzone)- I've used this for years and it is extremely gentle on my sensitive skin, with the added SPF bonus. Only downside is it can be just a tad greasy sometimes, but not enough to make me stop using it