Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive reviews

3.5/5 - 96 reviews

Brand: Olay

Octinoxate 6%; Zinc Oxide 3%.

Water; Glycerin; Isohexadecane; Polyacrylamide; C13-14 Isoparaffin; Laureth-7; Cyclopentasiloxane; PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone; Steareth-21; Stearyl Alcohol; Sucrose Polycottonseedate; Behenyl Alcohol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Cetyl Alcohol; DMDM Hydantoin; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Steareth-2; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Disodium EDTA; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Oleth-3 Phosphate.

Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 15 -sensitive- 4oz (2-pack)
updated: 04/20/2014 19:58 UTC
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf15 - Sensitive 6.0 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/20/2014 19:58 UTC

AM usage only !!
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I used this product for 4 years and its ok it could be a little drying around my mouth area but i definately would not include this in a night time regimen bc the chemicals are harmful to sleep in and it could clog pores.

The Best
Reviewed on November 6, 2013

This is for the ORIGINAL sensitive skin formula (zinc oxide NOT avobenzone)- I've used this for years and it is extremely gentle on my sensitive skin, with the added SPF bonus. Only downside is it can be just a tad greasy sometimes, but not enough to make me stop using it

Favorite Moisturizer
Reviewed on September 27, 2013

This is by far my favorite moisturizer. I've gone through several bottles already, applying a small amount every morning.

It's got a great consistency - not too runny, not too thick. This product wears well underneath makeup, and has never caused a breakout for me.

While an SPF of 15 is fine for average days, I'd love it more if it had an SPF of 30 or better. Overall though, it's a great product and definitely worth a shot.

Not Sure Why Dan Recommends This Product
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I bought this because of Dan's recommendation. The zinc oxide makes my face flake like crazy all day long. I am also very pale (Scandinavian skin) and the zinc makes me look even paler, literally like a ghost. I would recommend Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Spf 30 over this product.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I was using this product then ran out and bought a new one and the new one made me break out like crazy. The one that worked was the one with the active ingredients being ocinoxate and zinc oxide. The one that made me break out the active ingredient was octyl salicylate.

Reviewed on December 3, 2012

Not for everyone, if you do try it introduce it for a day or two, observe anything new and if you get more acne than usual, discontinue immediately

Reviewed on November 25, 2012

Hands down, the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face. Ditto the sunscreen.

Reviewed on October 10, 2012

It was too heavy for my skin. I tried to use it up as body lotion!

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

When I started my skincare routine at age 13, I've always used this moisturizer, and Purpose gentle cleansing wash. I have always had somewhat oily skin so when I started using this I thought it was just my oily skin producing the oil. Now that I have stopped using this moisturizer, and just moisturizers in general, my skin has stopped pumping out any excess oil. I just use an alcohol-free toner after cleansing to protect my skin's natural moisture levels and I'm done. My skin is fine now.

Reviewed on February 21, 2012

I tried this and my skin started burning and feeling really sore, and red, mainly around the nose area, cheeks and chin.

Two days later my skin started peeling. It took me two weeks to recover from this, and it also made my acne worse.

I would suggest trying it first on a hidden area like behind your ear or somewhere in your neck.