Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Sensitive reviews

3.4/5 - 98 reviews

Brand: Olay

Octinoxate 6%; Zinc Oxide 3%.

Water; Glycerin; Isohexadecane; Polyacrylamide; C13-14 Isoparaffin; Laureth-7; Cyclopentasiloxane; PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone; Steareth-21; Stearyl Alcohol; Sucrose Polycottonseedate; Behenyl Alcohol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Cetyl Alcohol; DMDM Hydantoin; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Steareth-2; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Disodium EDTA; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Oleth-3 Phosphate.

Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen SPF 15 -sensitive- 4oz (2-pack)
updated: 08/30/2014 12:09 UTC
Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf15 - Sensitive 6.0 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
updated: 08/30/2014 12:09 UTC

DONT recommend this!!!
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

I thought it was working for my flakey skin, but 2-3 days later after I bought it, i got pimples in places where they wouldn't usually grow in. Got some on my chin too. I've been avoiding unhealthy foods this week so I'm guessing it's the moisturizer. Before I used this moisturizer my face wasn't peeling but after the moisturizer it peeled and burned. I have uneven skin tone now which sucks, regret using this! I will just use the moisturizer that comes with the kit. Please don't use this!!

Caused milia
Reviewed on June 8, 2014

I tried this one after it was brought back in 2010, since Dan recommended it with The Regimen. Sorry to say, it was the wrong choice for me: gave me milia in several places. I recommend DeVita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 + instead, which has been working well for me the past 4 years.

AM usage only !!
Reviewed on April 8, 2014

I used this product for 4 years and its ok it could be a little drying around my mouth area but i definately would not include this in a night time regimen bc the chemicals are harmful to sleep in and it could clog pores.

The Best
Reviewed on November 6, 2013

This is for the ORIGINAL sensitive skin formula (zinc oxide NOT avobenzone)- I've used this for years and it is extremely gentle on my sensitive skin, with the added SPF bonus. Only downside is it can be just a tad greasy sometimes, but not enough to make me stop using it

Favorite Moisturizer
Reviewed on September 27, 2013

This is by far my favorite moisturizer. I've gone through several bottles already, applying a small amount every morning.

It's got a great consistency - not too runny, not too thick. This product wears well underneath makeup, and has never caused a breakout for me.

While an SPF of 15 is fine for average days, I'd love it more if it had an SPF of 30 or better. Overall though, it's a great product and definitely worth a shot.

Not Sure Why Dan Recommends This Product
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I bought this because of Dan's recommendation. The zinc oxide makes my face flake like crazy all day long. I am also very pale (Scandinavian skin) and the zinc makes me look even paler, literally like a ghost. I would recommend Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Spf 30 over this product.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I was using this product then ran out and bought a new one and the new one made me break out like crazy. The one that worked was the one with the active ingredients being ocinoxate and zinc oxide. The one that made me break out the active ingredient was octyl salicylate.

Reviewed on December 3, 2012

Not for everyone, if you do try it introduce it for a day or two, observe anything new and if you get more acne than usual, discontinue immediately

Reviewed on November 25, 2012

Hands down, the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face. Ditto the sunscreen.

Reviewed on October 10, 2012

It was too heavy for my skin. I tried to use it up as body lotion!