Olay Blemish Control Lathering Cleanser reviews

Brand: Olay

Salicylic Acid (2%).

water, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium myristoyl sarcosinate, sodium trideceth sulfate, sorbitol, glycerin, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, citric acid, fragrance, peg-100, disodium edta, bht, panthenol1, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, camellia sinensis leaf extract2, sodium dehydroacetate.

Mark product as reinstated

Kaitlin, PA
Reviewed on December 27, 2011

It cleans nicely and smells fresh-- and it doesn't dry my skin-- but it didn't eliminate my pimples either.

I would, although, recommend at least trying it because it does smell so fresh and is such a good price. It didn't work for me, but it may work for you!

Anonymous, South Carolina
Reviewed on October 19, 2010

I love this stuff. I have tryed everything for my acne and nothing worked. This is the only product i have found so far that has actually worked. But when you wash your face in the morning, about 5 hours later your face will start feelin oily. And it WILL dry your face out if you use it more than twice a day, I only use it once and it hasnt dried my face out yet. The first day i used it I could tell a difference, i have been useing it for 2 months now and my face is clear!! (; Also i'm 15 so im still going through puberty i guess. but this stuff really works. You can find it at Wal mart for about $6.