Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, Sensitive Skin reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Olay

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, Sensitive Skin

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylamide, Panthenol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Sorbitan Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyquaternium-10, Cetearyl Glucoside, Propylparaben, Laureth-7, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacrylate.

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid, Sensitive Skin

Olay Moisturizing Lotion, Sensitive Skin, 6-Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/22/2017 20:18 UTC
Olay Moisturizing Lotion Sensitive Skin 6 oz.
updated: 04/22/2017 20:18 UTC

Mark product as reinstated

Sarah, NH
Reviewed on December 11, 2010

Started using this about a month ago. I tend to have very dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. This product keeps my skin hydrated and healthy-looking. I have been using this in conjunction with Garnier Nutrist Renewing Scrub, Olay Sensitive Skin Cleanser, and The Body Shop's Vitamin E Toner. This has been my most acne-free month in two years! :)

Reviewed on August 31, 2010

I will not be using this again after I apply the BP because if it makes it ball up and I have to run it off it cancels out the effect of the BP. If I can't find the Moisture Therapy version and see how it works for me, Im either going to have to try cetephil or eventually go back to the Acne.org moisturizer which I really don't want to because it leaves me a shiny mess no matter how little I use. Im having such a hard time finding a decent moisturizer. I can tell it's not an aggravating lotion which is good for sensitive skin and it has a light non greasy feel but it does not mesh well with the BP. Maybe I can use it during the day after Im sure the BP has time to sit on my face.