Olay Acne Control Face Wash reviews

Brand: Olay

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, PEG-100, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

Reviewed on February 5, 2013

I love this product and am being forced to switch...

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

i wouldnt reccomend this product for someone with dry,sensitve,or combination skin.

Reviewed on December 24, 2011

Don't buy this one because it does not work! my pimples are gone, but when I tried this, my pimples came back! i regret i bought this product. now, i'm healing again my pimples...:(

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

I don't like this at all! I don't like waiting for cleansers to work so I was disapointed when this didn't work