Obagi Foaming Gel reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Obagi

Obagi Foaming Gel

Water (Purified), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract (alfalfa), Borage (Borago Officinalis) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (matricaria), Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Saponins, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake.

OBAGI NU-DERM Foaming Gel 1, AM/PM, 6.7 fl oz
updated: 09/20/2016 16:54 UTC
Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel 6.7 oz - Cleanser
updated: 09/20/2016 16:54 UTC

Reviewed on August 16, 2010

This is by far the best face eash I ever used in my life. I'm 19 years old and have used several brand names but nothing beats Obagi. This foaming face wash smells so good and is very light and washes off real nice without over drying your sking but still get rid of shine and redness; It calmes your skin and tighten your pores while leaving your skin smooth, supple and clean as ever!

You never get bored from using this product beacue it's very consistent and easy to use with a really soft and light bottle which has a liquid that foams when you massage onto your skin.

My dermatologist advised me to use this product and it really changed my life . I feel so anxious when I run out it and rush to the store to get a new bottle.

Trust me this product will change your life as it did to mine!

Good luck.