Oats Exfoliator reviews

oats
Reviewed on September 19, 2013

I mix It with honey and grind it just a tad so that its more like a crumbly paste .

I use it everyday and it has really helped my skin a lot .

The key is to remember to be gentle

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

I also exfoliate with oats every 3 days. It's much gentler than a chemical exfoliater and is the first exfoliater to actually help my skin, instead of harm it more. It's important to exfoliate quiute often since it stops your pores from clogging... I take a small hand full, and put it in a ziplock bag. I take a rolling pin and roll over it a few times to crush up the oats a bit. I then put it into a small bowl, and add a teeny bit of warm water, but not to the point that the oats are soggy, just so that they are damp. I then splash my face with warm water (to open pores) and scrub my face gently for about a minute with the oats. Then I rinse it off, and wash my face with cool water.