NutriBiotic Original NonSoap Cleanser reviews

4.6/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: NutriBiotic

NutriBiotic Original NonSoap Cleanser

Purified water; sodium laureth sulfate (mild sudsing agent derived from coconut oil); cocamidopropyl betaine; vegetable glycerin; hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; tetrasodium EDTA; allantoin; aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice; extracts of betula alba (birch) leaf, betula alba (birch) sap, melilotus officinalis (clover) flower, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot), equisetum arvense (horsetail), urtica dioica (nettle), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), salvia officinalis (sage), and achillea millefolium (yarrow); butylene glycol; calcium pantothenate; ethoxydiglycol; inositol; citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract (Citricidal® brand); citric acid; sodium chloride; mentha piperita (peppermint) oil; sodium benzoate; and potassium sorbate.

Non-Soap Skin Cleanser - Original - 16 oz - Liquid
updated: 04/23/2017 21:35 UTC

karen, washington
Reviewed on September 1, 2008

If you purchase this at Whole Foods, you can buy it very cheap from the huge pump containers. Just purchase your own bottle to pump the liquid into.

mamyanne, utah
Reviewed on March 21, 2008

I am using the nutribiotic sensitive skin non soap cleanser. It seems to be almost the same, but better. Istead of having any sodium laural sulfates and urea, and parabens, which I am alergic to, it uses a mix of plant extracts and aloe. I am very pleased so far (used for 3 days so far). One thing that alot of people on this site need to remember is that a face wash by itself is not going to clear up your acne. You need to clean, tone, moisturize, treat, and exfoliate. So when people say that a facewash was bad because it diddnt clear up their face, maybe they need to take a look at the rest of their routine. But anyway, this facewash seems to clean away the dirt and oil without over drying.

Kenny, Illinois
Reviewed on July 25, 2007

I really think it did little for me until I used a mousterizer with it. Then I got seldom pimples. I'm currently out, I'm picking up some purpose soap right now, I want to try that out before I order more of this.

Jamie, MI, USA
Reviewed on May 22, 2007

I picked this stuff up after reading fantastic reviews on it here and I was not happy at all with the result. It dried up my face in a week so bad I had flakes galore, itchiness and redness and my skin isnt even sensitive! Totally unimpressed. Buyer beware.

Sharpy, Japan
Reviewed on April 6, 2007

I use this as well as their Super Shower Gel. This has been the only product that I've used that doesn't give me a rash on my hands.

Andrew, Bakersfield, CA
Reviewed on February 27, 2007

Best Product that i have tried. Reduces acne by so much if you have a great prodct. Must try as it is so cheap and the beat. I bought it on ebay. Highly recommended

yenl22, NY, NY
Reviewed on November 28, 2006

this is really a good producut. actually if u check the ingredient-sodium laureth sulfate, diazolidinyl urea... the same as u can find in eucerin non-soap cleanser. but it's much cheaper. and it claims containing several herbal extract such as sage,perppermint extracts and others.

Me and my family love it!

*It cleans skin very well and won't dry ur skin!