Nude By Nature Oil-free Mineral Makeup reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Nude By Nature

Nude By Nature Oil-free Mineral Makeup

Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin (Australian Organic Clay) +/- Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue.

Reviewed on August 16, 2012

I've been using Nude By Nature for about a year. I use their concealer, liquid foundation, their mineral cover powder, and blush.

I've loved their products ever since I found them in my local drug store.

I start by using the liquid foundation, and use it to build up a good coverage. Then i use the concealer, and put it on and blend anywhere i might have a pimple or scar. After that i set it with the powder, and then add some blush.

It gives a very natural look when you're done, which i love! I'd say it gives medium coverage, but I guess you could build it up more to suit your needs, but that might defeat the purpose of the 'natural' look, lol

Anyways I love this product and would definitely recommend it!