Nucelle Mandelic Basic Kit reviews

3.8/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Nucelle

Mandelic Cleanser
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-13, Carboxylate, Isopropylparaben FD&C Green No.3, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laureate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Algae Extract, Isobutylparaben, FD&C Blue No.1, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-i150 Distearate, Mandelic Acid, Butylparaben, Fragrance.

Mandelic Toner
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Witch Hazel (Hammamelis Virginiana) Distillate, Algae Extract, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Lactylate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Carbomer, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Blue No. 1, Fragrance.

Mandelic Serum
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Mandelic Acid, Algae Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

Mandelic Shine-Control Moisturizer
Ingredients:
Purified Water, Mandelic Acid, Algae Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Boron Nitrate, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Blue 1, Fragrance.

Nucelle Mandelic Basic Kit

Smells nice, but didn't work for me.
Reviewed on June 18, 2013

I really, really, really wanted Nucelle to work. Really. Alas, I'm afraid it didn't. My skin peeled the whole time, and I didn't really have consistent or good enough results for me to justify repurchasing this, as it's quite pricey. It might work for you - everyone's different - but I gave it a good... oh, 5 month go, and it wasn't effective. Oh well!

axxl, Philadelphia
Reviewed on December 11, 2011

I saw results in three days!! I am 32. I had 100% perfect skin until 30, when my hormones, stress, life went crazy. I have large pit marks now, hyperpigmentation, horrible cystic acne which flares monthly with my periods. For two years I have tried: oral abt, sprionolatone, topical duac, every bp and sa product out there, glycolic acid peels, a million facials, vitamin c serums, home remedies of yogurt, lemon juice, witch hazel... I think you get the picture. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED AND IN THREE DAYS!!! I can not believe this at all. I still have pits, scabs, and hyperpigmentation but actually I hope this will get better. If I don't get zits, I can try to work on the other problems but I can't battle it all at the same time! MY face is peeling off, but I don't care, I figure a red, peeling face is better than painful, deep cystic acne with pits and black marks. I 100% recommend this product. Of note, I also use it with BP 10% from Vivant, Coral Kavi soap, and Olay face brush.

Reviewed on January 3, 2011

A great alternative to troublesom medications and 100% beats out other brands such as Proactive, Neutrogena etc. Mandelic Acid imo is much better than Salicylic Acid products by a long shot. Great Company, Great Product :)

Ashley, San Diego, CA
Reviewed on January 2, 2011

excellent product for me! I've been using since 2008 and my skin goes nuts anytime I don't have this. I use this during the day and Diacneal/Green Cream at night.

wells, new york
DeaniePG, Bowen Island, Canada
Reviewed on August 7, 2009

It works. I'm sensitive about my age, since my husband is a lot younger than me. I started the products to clear up my skin, but didn't expect to look younger at the same time! It is great for anti-aging. I love the sunscreen because it is non-pollutant on the skin so has illiminated the break-outs I used to get from sunscreen. I also love the scrubs. You can really feel the Papaya exfoliator working and clearing away dead skin, and the mint scrub smells great and feels awesome and gentle on the skin. I look forward to seeing further results! (It has only been a month since I started using it!) PS - I have been using samples of the full range so I have not yet paid a penny - however, I have no issue with paying the full price because I know it works!

jami, CA
Reviewed on February 9, 2008

it's great!

my skin looks a lot smoother.

the website does say it gets worse before it gets better...so i'll just have to wait and see.

i got the whole system which included cleanser, toner, 10% serum, moisturizer and sunscreen for about 90$

Amy, AR
Reviewed on October 1, 2007

Try this product with caution. It's not water, it really works and is concentrated. Gradually add this to your regime until your skin adjusts. Unless your skin is ultra sensitive you won't be dissapointed. My face is almost flawless minus some acne scars. I would pay much more now that I know this actually works.