Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub reviews

2.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Water, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Kaolin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Glycereth 18, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Eugenol, Linalool.

Damaging.
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

This scrub has those little micro beads that 'buffs away impurities'... well, if by impurities it means the whole top layer of your skin, then it worked great!

Stung and made my skin tender and rather red in some delicate spots, like the nose. Didn't help much in the end, but I wouldn't have stuck to it anyway just because of how it made my skin feel.

One positive feel was that right after you it off, it was very minty and made my skin feel very clean and fresh, but then a second later it just stings like crazy.

Anonymous
Reviewed on February 5, 2013

I would recommend using sugar or not using a scrub at all, but this one is decent, not a miracle worker but it helps

Belle, Texas
Reviewed on April 14, 2012

I love it. I recommend it to all my friends with acne and they love it too!!!

Nigel
Reviewed on March 30, 2012

Honestly, I hate to give noxzema a bad rep because I love their products but honestly this scrub is not what I expected it to be. I like really gritty scrubs, and this barely exfoliated. I only have used it for a day so I'm not sure about blemish care.

Anonymous, USA
Reviewed on May 27, 2011

Although I like other Noxzema products, I wouldn't recommend this. It didn't seem to help at all.

Anonymous
Reviewed on February 2, 2011

Not worth the embarrassment of the added breakout !!!!!!!!!!!!!