Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial Lathering Cleanser reviews

4.1/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Triclosan (0.3%).

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Reviewed on October 21, 2010

This product is great for someone who gets occasional pimples, but it doesn't seem to work against worse-than-moderate acne.

Kelsey, New labanon, NY
Reviewed on September 16, 2010

I did have quite a lot of purging the first two times that I used it, but since then my skin has been clearing up dramatically! I have very sensitive, combination normal-dry skin, and I love that it deep cleans without over-drying. My pores are much clearer, and the zits that I had are drying up and going away quickly; it really does kill any bacteria you may have on your face. My skin feels very soft and smooth after using this, and all of the redness is gone. I can't think of anything that I don't like about this cleanser! I will use it for as long as it keeps working for me!!

Reviewed on August 22, 2010

It's a great product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me! This is a great cleanser for morning time use. I don't think it's quite enough to fight your acne problems, but it does help a bit.

Jamie, Minnesota
Anonymous
Reviewed on November 25, 2009

This cleared my moderate acne within 2 weeks. I love this stuff!

Odette, S.
Reviewed on November 12, 2009

I like this product for helping with my occasional acne problems. I liked how it left my skin feeling nice and clean and the tingling sensation it created with the lather was nice as well. I like having something like this that can help in preventing my occasional breakouts. Of course some still pop up, but the product can't prevent every single pimple from coming through. For the most part, it does its job well.

Lucas, tampa, FL
Reviewed on October 23, 2009

I like the product. Triclosan is not a product for everybody. research about it before using. I have been using for years and is the only cleaning cream I use. I use it everyday instead of soap. I use it in combination with Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10 and my face is always clear.

Paige, Arizona
Reviewed on October 5, 2009

Great Product. Use it with the Pads and it will work miracles!!

CDeO, Bronx
Kai, Miami,Fl
Reviewed on July 23, 2009

I love using all the Noxzema products. This works very well with me since I am on using Epiduo, it doesn't burn or hurt my face using it. I use it everyday.