Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream reviews

3.7/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream

Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed)Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride.

Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream, 12 Ounce
updated: 12/09/2016 05:00 UTC

Love This
Reviewed on August 4, 2016

I have been using this cleanser for a while and love the cool tingly sensation, it definitely reduced my acne and is very deep cleaning. I love putting this on before bed and leaving it on for at least 20 minutes. I recommend buying this.

Great!
Reviewed on January 28, 2016

I'm 28. I have real problem skin - I get nasty red spots, and whiteheads. My skin is combination, so is neither oily nor dry, but changes depending on the products I use. I've tried EVERYTHING. I tried the oil cleansing technique which just made my skin worse. I went on antibiotics for 3 months, which were ok, but didn't have a lasting effect. I've been off the antibiotics for about a 2 weeks now. I started using Noxema about a month ago too so there was an overlap, but this stuff has been great!! Whilst my skin isn't 100% clear, it is 90% better! I still get the odd spot, but I just put this on and leave it once I've already washed my face with it. It seems to stop the spot developing into anything worse. Not sure if this is helpful for anyone as everyone's skin is different. I just recommend trying everything until you find something that works for you. Reading other people's comments, it seems it works best for people who get more whiteheads than blackheads. So far so good for me!

Yassss my friends
Reviewed on April 19, 2015

I have mild-moderate acne that mostly consists of whiteheads, some papules, and infrequent zits. I have very, very infrequent blackheads on one small section of my face but not enough to speak of. Noxzema instantly makes my skin look bright and pretty and clears up acne. While it has yet to clear up every last blemish, and I doubt anything will considering I'm a teenager and a human, it has made a big difference in just a few days not only with acne but with general face appearance. It's slightly drying, but I follow up with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Moisturizer. I would now classify my acne as mild instead of moderate, which is amazing progress for me in 3 days. Use it morning and night consistently and stare at yourself in the mirror constantly. Seriously, you'll love it.

by Early2Rise on 02/07/2016 13:32
Maybe YOU stare at yourself constantly, sounds like a mental illness to me
Too Cream-like
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

Normally, I'd say 'not drying' would be great, but for once, something was too moisturizing! Made my skin incredibly oily and suffered a few breakouts due the cloginess of it.

If you have really dry skin all the time, this would probably work better for you.

Love it!
Reviewed on October 24, 2014

Great product for oily skin! I use this daily, but I must say, do NOT skip a day of using it because the consequences are not worth the bliss of your laziness... It clears away acne very quickly, and refreshes your skin, the eucalyptus smells wonderful too. It feels refreshing and cool.

I recommend a blackhead scrub on the side and a moisturizer if you have blackheads or if this dries your skin out. But I absolutely love this product! Use it daily :)

Doesn't help greasy skin and blackheads.
Reviewed on October 15, 2013

I used to use it every night after washing my face in the shower. I would rub it in my face with a cool wet washcloth. It made my face greasy and made my blackheads stand out, not to mention made my pimples tingle a lot. I have now stopped and started using more natural stuff, like Witch Hazel and PH spray.

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I really wanted this to work since I've read a lot of good reviews, so I tried it for 2 weeks despite it making me break out... It even caused my facial eczema to come back on my cheeks, which I find ironic considering the product is called NOxzema... Oh well.

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

I use to have really really bad adult acne... i got rid of all the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid treatments and just used this day and night... I also started using fish oil omega 3 pills as well and boy did my acne clear up... bottom line, get rid of all the harsh chemicals that dries out skin and makes skin worse and go for a gental cleanser such as this one. And after you wash remember to moisturize. I use oil free nuetrogena moisutrizer. Good luck!

Reviewed on February 23, 2012

I have had ued this for 3 years, from my mom. Worked fine for makupe and all that. But it wasnt my thing when i started getting acne. Than agian, my firend said its what cleared her. Its a good cleanser all in all. I dont use it anymore

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

Buy it it's cheap and has multiple purposes

Available at:

Walmart

Cvs

Giant

Lion or any supermarket and some dollar stores