Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream reviews

3.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed)Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride.

Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream, 12 oz
updated: 09/21/2014 02:35 UTC
Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream, 12 Ounce
updated: 09/21/2014 02:35 UTC

Doesn't help greasy skin and blackheads.
Reviewed on October 15, 2013

I used to use it every night after washing my face in the shower. I would rub it in my face with a cool wet washcloth. It made my face greasy and made my blackheads stand out, not to mention made my pimples tingle a lot. I have now stopped and started using more natural stuff, like Witch Hazel and PH spray.

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I really wanted this to work since I've read a lot of good reviews, so I tried it for 2 weeks despite it making me break out... It even caused my facial eczema to come back on my cheeks, which I find ironic considering the product is called NOxzema... Oh well.

Reviewed on September 1, 2012

I use to have really really bad adult acne... i got rid of all the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid treatments and just used this day and night... I also started using fish oil omega 3 pills as well and boy did my acne clear up... bottom line, get rid of all the harsh chemicals that dries out skin and makes skin worse and go for a gental cleanser such as this one. And after you wash remember to moisturize. I use oil free nuetrogena moisutrizer. Good luck!

Reviewed on February 23, 2012

I have had ued this for 3 years, from my mom. Worked fine for makupe and all that. But it wasnt my thing when i started getting acne. Than agian, my firend said its what cleared her. Its a good cleanser all in all. I dont use it anymore

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

Buy it it's cheap and has multiple purposes

Available at:

Walmart

Cvs

Giant

Lion or any supermarket and some dollar stores