Noxzema Cleansing Lotion, Sensitive

Average price: $4.39

Brand: Noxzema

Most helpful review

By Jae, Canada on 07/30/2011

I would definitely recommend that people use this as a cleanser *after* their face has completely cleared up! It prevents new acne, but doesn't get rid of any acne you already have. But either way, your face will still look clean, bright, and awake! Love this stuff and fully intend to re-purchase after I have achieved clear skin!.

Pros:
  • ~Very Cleansing!
  • ~Leaves my face feeling smooth and clean!
  • ~Prevents new acne from popping up!
Cons:
  • ~Although it prevents new acne, it doesn't really get rid of any acne you already have.

18 out of 33 people found this review helpful

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-8, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-10 Soya Sterol, Disodium EDTA.

Member reviews

By on

Pros

• ~Very Cleansing!
  • ~Leaves my face feeling smooth and clean!
  • ~Prevents new acne from popping up!

• for a few months
  • $ 9.99

works great

Pros

• cheap and effective
  • leaves skin feeling very clean and tingly
  • smooths skin and fades scars

Cons

• very powerful chemical smell, burned my face the first time i used it, left it pink

By on

My mother had me use this for years and it worked well until my acne became moderate and then severe. For anyone who has really light acne or just wants a really great cleanser, I would recommend it. For acne of any severity though, there are much better products.

Pros

• Deep cleanses normal skin
  • Refreshing and (good) tingly
  • Creamy

Cons

• Didn't help once acne became moderate
  • moderately severe
  • for more than a year
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I don't break out as bad as before. I get a pimple at times but it's not as severe

Pros

• Fades scars
  • whitened my skin a little
  • softened and smoothed out my face

Cons

• I get whiteheads once in while when still using it
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I use it as a Facewash because it's more refreshing. Then straight afterwards I use CocoButter because cocoabutter soothens scars and keeps your skin smooth and soft.

This wont clear up your spots over night ofcourse, just stick to it everyday for atleast 2 weeks. Then you'll proberly see a difference.

Everyones has a Skin type, so the people who have break outs after using this product, proberly shouldn't use it again since this means the product isn't suitable for you.

Pros

• It Makes Your Skin Soft And Smooth
  • It Tingles If You use it as a Facewash/Mask.
  • It Smells Nice :]

Cons

• It Quite Slippery and Messy
  • Hard to control the amount you take.
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 2
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

If you can get past the messy part of the cream, you can enjoy a soothing cleanser for acne.

Pros

• Makes Acne Less Red
  • Conditions and Moisturizes Your Skin
  • Cheap

Cons

• This stuff is really messy.
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Seems to work for most people, but it just doesn't work for me. I ended up throwing it away, because my skin just didn't feel clean. I'm now treating a chin full of acne because of this product.

Pros

• There are none. This stuff is the crappiest acne treatment I've ever used. It feels good when I apply it (because it tingles), but I ended up with more pimples on my chin and forehead than when I started.

Cons

• Makes me break out, leaves the smell on my face long after I've washed it off, and the consistency is incredibly runny.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 4
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It doesn't work all by itself. You still need to maintain a strict regimen...I was my face with this stuff in the morning and before bed. It makes my face feel cool...kinda like that minty breath u feel when u brush ur teeth...except this is on ur face :)

Pros

• Didn't get rid of the acne completely but there was visible improvement.

Cons

• It's a bit runny and many don't like the smell (i thought it was good O.o)
  • moderate
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Stay away from this if you do not have an iasue with acne. It will make your face look like the Alps.

Pros

• It smells great and makes my skin feel really soft as well as refreshed.
  • Quite good at taking off costume/stage/day-to-day makeup.

Cons

• THIS PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE FOR ACNE. I have never, EVER had an issue with acne, in my entire life. A few breakouts here and there, nothing more. This product legitimately gave me acne. I've used a whole slew of bad products, but this is the worst.
  • very light
  • for about a year
  • $ 8.99
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Use should realy try this product doesn't dry out your skin like other acne medications that suck and make you look old. This one actually works good good moisterizer even for oily skin like me use it right when you wake up and when you go to bed

Pros

• Leave my face fresh and clean also calms Down blemishis realy good if you put it on at night before bed then rinse and when u wake up in the morning a biiiiigggg difference soooo good also you can use it as a face mask even better feeling !!

Cons

• None for me
  • moderate
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.