Noxzema Cleansing Lotion, Sensitive reviews

4.3/5 - 37 reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-8, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-10 Soya Sterol, Disodium EDTA.

Reviewed on July 30, 2011

I would definitely recommend that people use this as a cleanser *after* their face has completely cleared up! It prevents new acne, but doesn't get rid of any acne you already have. But either way, your face will still look clean, bright, and awake! Love this stuff and fully intend to re-purchase after I have achieved clear skin!

Reviewed on November 29, 2010

My mother had me use this for years and it worked well until my acne became moderate and then severe. For anyone who has really light acne or just wants a really great cleanser, I would recommend it. For acne of any severity though, there are much better products.

Reviewed on November 28, 2010

I don't break out as bad as before. I get a pimple at times but it's not as severe

Reviewed on July 31, 2010

I use it as a Facewash because it's more refreshing. Then straight afterwards I use CocoButter because cocoabutter soothens scars and keeps your skin smooth and soft.

This wont clear up your spots over night ofcourse, just stick to it everyday for atleast 2 weeks. Then you'll proberly see a difference.

Everyones has a Skin type, so the people who have break outs after using this product, proberly shouldn't use it again since this means the product isn't suitable for you.

Reviewed on January 4, 2010

If you can get past the messy part of the cream, you can enjoy a soothing cleanser for acne.

Reviewed on December 16, 2009

Seems to work for most people, but it just doesn't work for me. I ended up throwing it away, because my skin just didn't feel clean. I'm now treating a chin full of acne because of this product.

Reviewed on December 2, 2009

It doesn't work all by itself. You still need to maintain a strict regimen...I was my face with this stuff in the morning and before bed. It makes my face feel cool...kinda like that minty breath u feel when u brush ur teeth...except this is on ur face :)

Reviewed on November 27, 2009

Stay away from this if you do not have an iasue with acne. It will make your face look like the Alps.

Reviewed on November 22, 2009

Use should realy try this product doesn't dry out your skin like other acne medications that suck and make you look old. This one actually works good good moisterizer even for oily skin like me use it right when you wake up and when you go to bed