Noxzema Cleansing Cream, Sensitive reviews

3.5/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: Noxzema

Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissiumum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride.

slightly better than Dial on your face
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

This was what I was using in middle school. I was still breaking out. I remember the waxy film. It removed makeup well without being too alkaline as barsoap had, but it didn't touch my acne.

Reviewed on September 4, 2012

Been using this since I was a little kid (I'm assuming this is the new version of what I used). It really does dry up pimples without drying your skin. About 3 years after I started using this, I switched to Neutrogena Wipes for a while (they work too, but not as well). Then I started using Clearasil (Worst. Purchase. Ever.) I'm off to go get some for of this and hopefully dry up this whitehead that's been on my chin since fifth grade off and on and has come back. It works.

Reviewed on July 9, 2012

I tried lots of different ance products fromYes to Tomatoes,Clearsil , Clean and Clear to AnceFree,but none of these products really worked for me. I have just started using Noxema again for 3 to 4 days, and my skin looks brighter, feels cleaner, and less oiler. EVERYTHING I NEED A CLEANSER TO DO!

You should try it,it does wonders for my combination skin.

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I used this for a couple days along with another new acne medication (Neutrogena clear pore oil eliminating astringent) but I stopped using it cause my skin was red and dry. So about a week ago I tried it again, and it was fine! My skin is soft and clean and all the other pros. Also my mom used it.

Reviewed on August 4, 2011

i'm not sure if it helps acne (i finally went to a dermatologist and am on antibiotics and using benzaclin and differin.)

but this face was is a nice compliment to go along with my skin care routine ....

i love the smell

it wakes me up in the morning

and my skin looks so much healthier for some reason...

and its much cheaper than my original face wash (burt's bees soap bark and chamomile) which was like 12-15 dollars

(that is a good face wash to, i've used it for like 2 years)

but for some reason i wanted to try noxzema

and i prefer it to the burt's bees.

Reviewed on April 8, 2011

It's very nice, I like the product's scent and it works really well. It showed a difference in my skin immediately.

I don't have bad acne, but it's very resilient so it always there. I have problem areas where it is worse too, so having this work so quickly is a plus.

Because of all the different ingredients however, someone with sensitive skin might want to stay away from the product because they might have allergies to it.

Use it in the shower for better, healthier results.

Reviewed on July 28, 2010

I've always heard about Noxzema and how great it is. Today I went out to the local drug store and purchased a 12oz tub of Noxzema (original, not sensitive) and I'm pleased with it after just one use.

I have severe acne on my face, chest, back, neck, etc. I put this on my face and left it while I washed in the shower, and then washed and rubbed it in circles.

When I got out of the shower I noticed my face wasn't red, and inflamed pimples I had on my skin were flattened out and well on their way to being healed.

All in all this is a great product so far.

I rubbed a bit on my arm, red from daily sun exposure (I'm very fair, a natural redhead) and immediately after rinsing my skin was less red, I'm very happy about this (although it doesn't necessarily pertain to acne)

Reviewed on December 6, 2009

works great, feels great and really affordable!

Reviewed on July 31, 2009

My skin feels great. It looks just like the celebrities skin, but only nothing is on my face for the look. Everyone thinks I put on skin makeup, but I don't have to anymore. It's absolutely great.