Now Solutions Moroccan Red Clay Powder

(based on 1 reviews)

Recommended by 100% of visitors

Average price: $7.99

Brand: Now Solutions

NOW® Moroccan Red Clay consists of 100% Pure Llite (a natural mineral silicate).

Member reviews

“Best thing I've ever done for my pores”
By on

This is the only product I've ever tried that I could see immediate results as far as reduction in pore size. It also does a good job cleaning out pores, though there are a few products I've tried that are better at that. The best news is that after a few treatments I started to notice that my pores were starting to stay cleaned up for significantly longer periods of time (a week or two vs. just a few days when using a pore strips).

I've used this product with water and, after seeing a recommendation in a review elsewhere, I've mixed it with apple cider vinegar too. I do find this product shrinks pores a better when I stick to just water, but when I mix it with vinegar it cleans pores better and helps clear up my oily skin. I think mixing it with ACV also helps fight acne, but can't say for sure. Using it with ACV burns more though, so this method is not for people who are sensitive to that sort of thing.

I use this product about once every other week. I find it tends to need a bit more liquid than is specified on the container, especially if I use ACV instead of water.

Pros

• Shrinks pores
  • Cleans pores
  • tightens skin

Cons

• causes temporary redness
  • $ 7.99
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.