Now Solutions Grapeseed Oil

updated: 04/16/2014 21:28 UTC
Now Foods Grape Seed Oil, 16 Ounce
updated: 04/16/2014 21:28 UTC

Member reviews

“Favorite Oil, Great w Regimen”
By on

My sons tried many moisturizers with the regimen and none worked well. They all stung and left their skin red, or they caused breakouts. I finally bought them the Now brand grapeseed oil to try and they have been very happy. They use it as their moisturizer on the regimen. It is very gentle, doesn't sting, and gives adequate moisture. It also is doing an amazing job fading hyperpigmentation. Since starting the grapeseed oil their skin has never looked better. It just seems to work perfectly for them.

Pros

• Gentle, non-irritating
  • Doesnt cause acne
  • Fades hyperpigmentation

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for about a month
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Works for melasma and hyperpigmentation, not for acne”
By on

I only use oils on acne sparingly because they tend to block my pores. Grapeseed oil has a high concentration of vitamin E, and I found that it helps slowly fade my melasma...but it takes a long time so you need to be patient. I use pure grapeseed oil btw, the kind that's used for cooking. I clicked Yes on recommend, but only for post-acne hyperpigmentation not active acne.

Pros

• light texture
  • vitamin E source
  • helps fade dark spots and melasma

Cons

• Doesn't work for acne
  • A bit expensive
  • for a few months
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.