Now Solutions Grapeseed Oil reviews

NOW Solutions Grapeseed Oil 100% Pure, 16 fl oz
updated: 10/01/2014 06:47 UTC

Favorite Oil, Great w Regimen
Reviewed on March 30, 2014

My sons tried many moisturizers with the regimen and none worked well. They all stung and left their skin red, or they caused breakouts. I finally bought them the Now brand grapeseed oil to try and they have been very happy. They use it as their moisturizer on the regimen. It is very gentle, doesn't sting, and gives adequate moisture. It also is doing an amazing job fading hyperpigmentation. Since starting the grapeseed oil their skin has never looked better. It just seems to work perfectly for them.

Works for melasma and hyperpigmentation, not for acne
Reviewed on September 6, 2013

I only use oils on acne sparingly because they tend to block my pores. Grapeseed oil has a high concentration of vitamin E, and I found that it helps slowly fade my melasma...but it takes a long time so you need to be patient. I use pure grapeseed oil btw, the kind that's used for cooking. I clicked Yes on recommend, but only for post-acne hyperpigmentation not active acne.