Page 3 of Not Washing or Water Only reviews

3.7/5 - 57 reviews

If ya lucky......
Reviewed on December 3, 2013

You would have to be extremely lucky for this to work for you. If you currently have a pretty bad case of acne I would steer clear. I attempted this my acne wouldn't get worse in some places but my skin was flaky and was blocked it felt very uncomfortable and cause many bumps on my head through clogged pores. I don't think this at all healthy for the other attributes of healthy skin either. As for the water only part I kept breaking out also. My advice find the right treatment for yourself, which I am confident I have found.

Didn't work...
Reviewed on November 16, 2013

I have been dealing with my mild acne for months now and thought I would give this a go since it was so simple.. After using so many harsh chemicals on my face for so long I feel like doing nothing but splashing water on my face calmed down my big pimples slighting. But that's all I can really say. I have combination skin and my t zone was oiler than ever and after a few days I noticed a few new pimples forming.

So no I would not recommend doing this, acne is all about trial and error. You just need to find what's right for you.

What.
Reviewed on October 26, 2013

I hate whoever claimed this would work. It really doesn't. My skin is now worse than it ever has been.

by Resa93 on 12/02/2013 05:06
I love the way you worded the cons...haha
Please DON'T Try This!
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

For those who have acne, this method wouldnt work at all. Now my face is full of clogged pores

Only Works If You Never Really Had Acne
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I am amazed at how highly rated the caveman method is. I would only try this if I had a few pimples here and there. I have moderately severe acne, and after trying this method my face went nuts. It was a nightmare. Seriously, this only works if you never really had acne in the first place. If you have acne in your genetics, continue treating your acne.

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

I wanted to stop using "dangerous" chemicals on my face so I decided to go water only. Face used to be clear, and after a month of water only, all hell broke loose. 3 months later, I am still trying to fight my acne. My face was clear before I started this and now I am suffering from awful breakouts again. Take my words of advice: DO NOT TRY THIS!

Reviewed on March 3, 2013

With a light face wash and moisturizer, it works wonders. My face hasn't looked any better.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

This will work for people who never had acne to begin with. If you have moderate to severe acne, do not try this. If, on the other hand, you have a couple small pimples every once in a while, give it a try

Reviewed on February 15, 2013

I tried this method after coming off the regimen. It could have been because I stopped using the regimen, but I got awful breakout. Clogged pores, disgusting skin. I tried for about a month but couldn't show up to school with nasty skin anymore so I exfoliated and it felt amazing. Try it out, but not for everyone.

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

I am reviewing the water only method, not the "not washing" method. If the water is of good, clean quality, then go for it. But if your tap water is questionable, either opt for deionized water or use a bit of facial wash (with no SLS), or spray your face with evian spray or some other mist.