Page 3 of Not Washing or Water Only reviews

3.8/5 - 54 reviews

Please DON'T Try This!
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

For those who have acne, this method wouldnt work at all. Now my face is full of clogged pores

Only Works If You Never Really Had Acne
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I am amazed at how highly rated the caveman method is. I would only try this if I had a few pimples here and there. I have moderately severe acne, and after trying this method my face went nuts. It was a nightmare. Seriously, this only works if you never really had acne in the first place. If you have acne in your genetics, continue treating your acne.

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

I wanted to stop using "dangerous" chemicals on my face so I decided to go water only. Face used to be clear, and after a month of water only, all hell broke loose. 3 months later, I am still trying to fight my acne. My face was clear before I started this and now I am suffering from awful breakouts again. Take my words of advice: DO NOT TRY THIS!

Reviewed on March 3, 2013

With a light face wash and moisturizer, it works wonders. My face hasn't looked any better.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

This will work for people who never had acne to begin with. If you have moderate to severe acne, do not try this. If, on the other hand, you have a couple small pimples every once in a while, give it a try

Reviewed on February 15, 2013

I tried this method after coming off the regimen. It could have been because I stopped using the regimen, but I got awful breakout. Clogged pores, disgusting skin. I tried for about a month but couldn't show up to school with nasty skin anymore so I exfoliated and it felt amazing. Try it out, but not for everyone.

Reviewed on January 25, 2013

I am reviewing the water only method, not the "not washing" method. If the water is of good, clean quality, then go for it. But if your tap water is questionable, either opt for deionized water or use a bit of facial wash (with no SLS), or spray your face with evian spray or some other mist.

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

Omg do it! I never post on here bc nothing really helped. This is the answer people, stop using crap on your face. Deal with the horror that is your face for the first week and week going!

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

I tried the water only method a few months ago when my acne was quite severe, and I can't say it did anything positive for me...of course, I didn't try it for very long, so maybe people who experiment with it for a couple of months would have better results, but so far the only thing that seems to clear my skin consistently is velocity and epiduo...I wish the more natural methods would work for me, but so far they haven't.

Reviewed on January 21, 2013

I cant believe for the better part of 15 years I have been stripping my face twice a day and stressing over near weekly new "additions". I'm absolutely convinced now that me trying all these prevention methods was the cause of my issues. Just cant believe it. Makes me think all acne topicals are bogus and the problems they cause actually keep you hooked to them, simply due to being misinformed. Finding this method is one of the best things that's happened to me in quite a while. Its hard to let go, but just avoid the mirror, live your life, and you will pass by the mirror one day and be shocked at how good your skin can look after all this time being stripped of its natural look. And as people have mentioned here previously, even if you do get one here and there, the heal time is a day or two, not a week or two like it used to be! Please spread the word!