Page 3 of Not Washing or Water Only reviews

3.6/5 - 59 reviews

DONT DO THIS
Reviewed on January 20, 2014

I don't even know how this makes sense the fact that acne is cause by extra build up of oil and dirt/oil blocking your skin. The only reason why this might work is because you used tons of chemicals on your face that you thought was helping but was really causing your acne then you stopped using that stuff.

Works as good as any other expensive topical cream
Reviewed on January 6, 2014

I used a lot of topical creams that were supposed to help with my moderate-severe acne, without any remarkable results. I felt like the cosmetic industry was trying to steal money from me, so I decided to stop with all products and just let my face be. My skin got super oily but I didn't break out more than usual, which is a good sign. I feel as if my skin is now able to restore itself naturally without me stripping it from its natural oils all the time. I wash my face three times a week if I don't wear any makeup, and if it gets too oily I take a clean towel and gently wipe it off. It might sound gross but after a couple of days the oil production slows down as well, to the same level as before you stopped with all topicals. I do believe this is a good way to go, I only suffer from acne on my face and especially the parts where I put on a lot of makeup or chemicals, and I believe it's so irritated that the only thing left to do is let it be. For me, it seems to work fairly well. I do, however, believe that you need to combine the "no wash"-regimen with a healthy lifestyle to get an optimal result.

If ya lucky......
Reviewed on December 3, 2013

You would have to be extremely lucky for this to work for you. If you currently have a pretty bad case of acne I would steer clear. I attempted this my acne wouldn't get worse in some places but my skin was flaky and was blocked it felt very uncomfortable and cause many bumps on my head through clogged pores. I don't think this at all healthy for the other attributes of healthy skin either. As for the water only part I kept breaking out also. My advice find the right treatment for yourself, which I am confident I have found.

Didn't work...
Reviewed on November 16, 2013

I have been dealing with my mild acne for months now and thought I would give this a go since it was so simple.. After using so many harsh chemicals on my face for so long I feel like doing nothing but splashing water on my face calmed down my big pimples slighting. But that's all I can really say. I have combination skin and my t zone was oiler than ever and after a few days I noticed a few new pimples forming.

So no I would not recommend doing this, acne is all about trial and error. You just need to find what's right for you.

What.
Reviewed on October 26, 2013

I hate whoever claimed this would work. It really doesn't. My skin is now worse than it ever has been.

by Resa93 on 12/02/2013 05:06
I love the way you worded the cons...haha
Please DON'T Try This!
Reviewed on July 28, 2013

For those who have acne, this method wouldnt work at all. Now my face is full of clogged pores

Only Works If You Never Really Had Acne
Reviewed on June 8, 2013

I am amazed at how highly rated the caveman method is. I would only try this if I had a few pimples here and there. I have moderately severe acne, and after trying this method my face went nuts. It was a nightmare. Seriously, this only works if you never really had acne in the first place. If you have acne in your genetics, continue treating your acne.

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

I wanted to stop using "dangerous" chemicals on my face so I decided to go water only. Face used to be clear, and after a month of water only, all hell broke loose. 3 months later, I am still trying to fight my acne. My face was clear before I started this and now I am suffering from awful breakouts again. Take my words of advice: DO NOT TRY THIS!

Reviewed on March 3, 2013

With a light face wash and moisturizer, it works wonders. My face hasn't looked any better.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

This will work for people who never had acne to begin with. If you have moderate to severe acne, do not try this. If, on the other hand, you have a couple small pimples every once in a while, give it a try