None Castor Oil reviews

Brand: None

Reviewed on March 12, 2012

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I'm 26 and have suffered with acne for 10+ years. I've tried everything (both prescription and homeopathic) and have had little success.

I recently saw a Chinese Herbalist in the Pittsburgh area and she recommended rubbing organic, cold-pressed CASTOR OIL on my face and abdomen daily (at night). I thought it sounded weird but did it anyway and it WORKED SO WELL!

I use about 1/2 tsp on my face and 1-2 tsp on my stomach and chest (you put it on your abdomen to promote healthy digestion which can also help clear the skin).

* as an fyi - I read females should not use castor oil during menstruation cycles

Reviewed on October 6, 2011

I use home health, organic cold pressed castor oil. It took me a few weeks to finally figure out what works best for my skin. I massage on my face for about 10 mins then apply a hot, wet washcloth for at least 30 mins (reheating obviously, as well as reapplying castor oil 1-2 more times. I then follow up with something called Miracle II neutralizer gel which is like aloe vera but better! I do that in the morning and at night but before bed I've been applying castor oil to cyst areas, covering with gauze and sleeping with it on. I don't think there's such a thing as too much castor oil, my skin hasn't looked this good since February of this year and I can actually touch it without feeling pain :)

Reviewed on January 13, 2011

make sure you steam face for about 20mins rub a small amount on face and leave on over night; use a towel your pillow case; in two weeks u will def have less ance and better skin; castor oil great for ance prone oilly skin

Reviewed on September 16, 2010

No side effects topical treatment