No!No! Skin Acne Treatment System

Average price: $172.50

Brand: No!No!

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, Essex, UK on 02/15/2012

Having suffered with nodular acne from about 12 years of age (now 43) and having taken 5 courses of Accutane I have found this product amazing to use. If I feel the first stirrings of a spot or boil, I immediately apply the no no skin device...much more effective the earlier its used. I normally use it much more than the reccommended 2 blasts twice a day depending on the severity of the spot. Can use it up to 4 blasts 3 or 4 times a day for really bad ones. It seems to have the effect of killing the spot from the inside out. Will kill small spots before they can develop within 24 hours, some only need 1 or 2 sessions. Bigger or well developed spots will take a few days to clear but much much less time than their untreated lifecycle. All in all an excellent device, well worth the money has really sorted out the remaining spots I still get even after my many accutane treatments!.

Pros:
  • Light weight, easy to use, very effective
Cons:
  • Price, Can be a bit painful in sensitive areas.

15 out of 23 people found this review helpful

Member reviews

By on

it really helps with severe acne and after about 4 months of consistent use i now have a smooth face. its amazing

Pros

• Very effective

Cons

• Battery dies quickly
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 170
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• Light weight, easy to use, very effective

Cons

• Price, Can be a bit painful in sensitive areas.
  • light
  • for about a year
  • $ 175
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.