Overall rating: 4.0 / 5

Average price: $4.26

Most helpful review

By Anonymous on 05/07/2013
thumbnail

Amazing stuff, works 100 times better than the £50 branded acne treatments in your local department store/chemist! I have cystic acne brought in by polycystic ovarian syndrome and I usuay have very red sore acne. This litterally works overnight to take the redness and swelling down and within 2-3 days the spots are gone..

Pros:
  • Very cheap price!
  • Actually works!
  • Easy to get hold of
Cons:
  • Not for sensitive skin
  • can be messy

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

Nixoderm For Skin Problems 17.7G
updated: 04/16/2014 08:54 UTC

Member reviews

Buy it, really works

Pros

• Clears your acne en prevents outbreak. Used it occationally for almost four months now. It cheap en works like magic

Cons

• a little bit smelly, but who cares if your problem is solved.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 3.95
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

All round its a good product and id recommend it to anyone!!

Pros

• Only used the product for 2 days and already all my spots have cleared up..only use on a nigh though.

Cons

• Used once during the day and it burnt my skin which left me with a massice red mark all day and the smell isnt too good either
  • very light
  • for a day or two
  • $ 2.2
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

don't use

Pros

• none

Cons

• this made me breakout more.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 4
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I've been using Nixoderm for 4 days now, i guess i expected a miracle. I have three new pimples since i started using it, i am not impressed. I will continue using it for another week or two, maybe it works quicker on other peole. I am anxious to see some posetive results.

Pros

• The price is reasonable.

Cons

• doesn't smell great.
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 4.99
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Buy it! Excellent on skin and works a treat

Pros

• Everything ! Fantastic product

Cons

• Smells
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

My father brought from Cuba in 1962. My siblings all used it for the occasional pimple so they never got out of hand. Had a hard time finding. They sell it in Miami at some of the Cuban pharmacies. It is also used on athlete's feet ( my father used it for that purpose as well).

Pros

• Used since I was a teenager. I am now 57. Have always had clear skin. When a pimple came out put Nixoderm on it until the burn (15 min). Wiped with alcohol. Pimple cleared in no time.

Cons

• The burning sensation - turns red for a few hours.
  • very light
  • inconsistently
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I switched to this product after my doctor-prescribed medication didn't seem to be making a difference with this stubborn zit I have. Just after one night I saw a huge different. I have several acne scars and I have definitely seen a difference. I have lots of blackheads and I hope this product makes a difference. Fingers crossed!

& I definitely recommend this product but it is hard to find. I was lucky to find it randomly in my dad's drawer. He probably bought it at a Chinese store.

Pros

• Noticed a difference the next day, reduced the size of a stubborn zit I have

Cons

• The smell is interesting, doesn't absorb well, texture is rubbery
  • light
  • for a day or two
  • $ 17.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Coming from the tropics where its humid, warm and always sweaty, this works like a charm. My grandma swears by it and recently gave me this to try. Now we are hooked!!! I regretted not knowing about this earlier.

Pros

• Quick action, dries ringworm stops acne/rashes FAST! Cheap and good, this really works and doesn't need a doctors prescription

Cons

• Burning sensation, use shea butter/vaseline with it to lessen the drying effects if you notice any.
  • moderately severe
  • for a few weeks
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Everybody has great reviews on this product! I pray it will work ..make sure to use it with petroleum jelly because it might be to harsh on skin by itself!....Hope it works for you all! i understand how you feel!

Pros

• I am using the one in a green tin can thing i think it is from Nigeria...i used it a couple times and seems to feel better n look lighter...Only God knows if it will clear up! but I will check back in a Month!

Cons

• smell
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 3.49
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

it works great

Pros

• Cheap, works fast, makes me look sexy

Cons

• smells bad
  • very light
  • for about a week
  • $ 110