Page 5 of Nixoderm reviews

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

Nixoderm For Skin Problems 17.7G
updated: 10/20/2014 07:06 UTC

Reviewed on September 9, 2009

I've been using Nixoderm for 4 days now, i guess i expected a miracle. I have three new pimples since i started using it, i am not impressed. I will continue using it for another week or two, maybe it works quicker on other peole. I am anxious to see some posetive results.

Reviewed on September 5, 2009

Buy it! Excellent on skin and works a treat

Reviewed on September 1, 2009

My father brought from Cuba in 1962. My siblings all used it for the occasional pimple so they never got out of hand. Had a hard time finding. They sell it in Miami at some of the Cuban pharmacies. It is also used on athlete's feet ( my father used it for that purpose as well).

Reviewed on August 8, 2009

I switched to this product after my doctor-prescribed medication didn't seem to be making a difference with this stubborn zit I have. Just after one night I saw a huge different. I have several acne scars and I have definitely seen a difference. I have lots of blackheads and I hope this product makes a difference. Fingers crossed!

& I definitely recommend this product but it is hard to find. I was lucky to find it randomly in my dad's drawer. He probably bought it at a Chinese store.

Reviewed on August 7, 2009

Coming from the tropics where its humid, warm and always sweaty, this works like a charm. My grandma swears by it and recently gave me this to try. Now we are hooked!!! I regretted not knowing about this earlier.

Reviewed on July 23, 2009

Everybody has great reviews on this product! I pray it will work ..make sure to use it with petroleum jelly because it might be to harsh on skin by itself!....Hope it works for you all! i understand how you feel!

Reviewed on June 20, 2009

even with the cons i swear by this product, i have quite oily skin and aways having breakouts and this clears them up fast!

when you feel the slight burn you know its working with your skin and mine clear up in no time.

definatley buy it as its cheap and lasts a long time!

Reviewed on June 18, 2009

use this product!. i used it expecting it to be one of the numerous product that has'nt worked on my skin, but i was completely surprised. its cheap & effective, i cant recommend it enough