Page 3 of Nixoderm reviews

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

Nixoderm For Skin Problems 17.7G
updated: 08/22/2014 04:04 UTC

Reviewed on June 10, 2010

It is not for sale in Canada as far as I can see, it used to be (35 years ago) at the drugstore in brown glass jars with a green lid. I used it as a teenager and it worked super then and I searched for it for years - Found it on Ebay - cheap and was EXACTLY the same as it was all those years ago. Im a 50 year old with menopause zits and sensitive skin, this stuff is yuky to work with - but it sure makes my skin nice - Some PEELING IS TO BE EXPECTED in the first few weeks of treatments.

I even use it on my neck, upper chest, and all over my face. I think it is sort of a chemical peel, it somehow renews my skin.

I DO NOT EXFOLIATE BEFORE OR AFTER , I TRIED THAT ONCE and it was HORRIBLE, damn near took my hide off!

Use caution if first trying it... GOOD LUCK

Reviewed on April 20, 2010

I am impressed with this product. I am still using it, despite my little mistake of using it straight after applying the prescribed cream in the beginning. I now use my prescribed cream in the morning after washing off the nixoderm. Most definately not together. Be sure to wash it off as it leaves a white residue on your skin (which also rubs off on to bed covers etc) I bought mine off ebay thinking it was worth a try after stumbling across it searching for 'acne treatments' it was cheap and definately worth that try...

Reviewed on February 27, 2010

it is worth trying, you do have to be sure to wash it off in the morning

Reviewed on February 20, 2010

It's the only thing that has cleared my face up. I have suffered acne since i had a miscarrage 2 years ago and i have hated my complextion since. I have been given so many medications for my face from the doctor, i had almost give up hope of getting my old complextion back. I notice nixoderm, when a friend from Tanzania said it was the only thing that cleared his face (he manged to get nixoderm from a Afican store in London). It works a treat, best ever!

I have only been using it at night but the results is clear, clear, and clear face. So HAPPY!!!!

Reviewed on January 17, 2010

I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker like others have said, but it definately does work. I ordered mine on ebay for only 99 cents and figured if it didn't work it wasn't a waste of money. My money was well spent. The stuff i ordered was from singapore and i'm not sure it was the strongest stuff you can buy but it worked for me. From what other reviews say, it sound like the nixoderm from Malaysia may be stronger.

Reviewed on December 16, 2009

another item to add to the long list of products i've tried on my acne... spots... scars... pimples.....

day 1: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 2: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 3: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 4: left it on over night.... woke up wiped and washed off - skin exactly the same!

day 5: wasn't going anywhere so put it on after washing night before's cream off - kept it on til 6pm washed it off and put more on.... wore overnight washed off.... skin exactly the same!

bottom line - doesn't work for me. and i only have the odd few spots, i have more scars that actual red pimples whiteheads blackheads.... however i was informed this was for acne and the scars left behind - yet my skin looks exactly the same as it did before using it-there's a surprise!!! a cream that works for everyone else but me - story of my life

Reviewed on November 21, 2009

i hav pimples growing on my face last year..a lot of them..which made me look untidy (i'm a girl)..but then i came across this product in the papers and quickly when to a drug store to get it..after just about two or three weeks..almost all of the pimples were cleared..everyone of my frens noticed it ..that was like the happiest day of my life!! i'm stil using it ocassionally...Its A MUST TRY!! :]

Reviewed on November 14, 2009

Ok here's my story i was a fresh faced 15 yr old now im a pimple/zit faced 16 yr old eww..My mom got this from a friend that went to africa and i started using it. The africa kind really does hurt.if u use it morning and night for like a week then yea it will totally work. but acne is always here to stay right? Oh yea Proactive does not work . my frnd used it and now she has more pimples than before. Just freakin use it!