Page 2 of Nixoderm reviews

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

Nixoderm For Skin Problems 17.7G
updated: 07/28/2014 23:48 UTC

Reviewed on November 3, 2011

its worth its money and does the job i really think everyone should try it it cost me £2 of ebay with free delivery and came in two days what have you got to lose really well worth ago...

Reviewed on May 28, 2011

Great product found it in a hair store totally unexpected I was getting some hair grease and a brush and saw it at the counter decided what the hell and I bought it And ever since then I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... =}

Reviewed on May 23, 2011

Worked for me just need to work on scaring

Reviewed on February 19, 2011

Unlike other reviews here I'm not so impressed.I used it for a month and it seemed to work on a couple of biz zits at first but it had absolutely no effect in any small red pumps in my face.I also hate the smell and that its a thick paste which is hard to aplly ..

Reviewed on November 4, 2010

I have been using this cream on and off and still have occasional pimples and blocked pores.

Reviewed on September 4, 2010

theres no product that can completley cure spots.

Reviewed on August 15, 2010

I use this product for my nose, for blackheads it's really a good use

Reviewed on August 11, 2010

I used this product while i was in Nigeria, then i had alot of pimples/acne, i would apply nixoderm over night and in a matter of a week, all the pimples went away

Reviewed on August 7, 2010

It simply works. Highly Recommended. As each of us has different skin results may vary. This product is so cheap that leaves other products of the same price range in shame.

Reviewed on June 22, 2010

the best spot cream i have ever used! well worth it