Nixoderm reviews

Benzoic acid (6%) (a precursor to benzoyl peroxide), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

Nixoderm For Skin Problems 17.7G
updated: 11/24/2014 18:43 UTC

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

Amazing stuff, works 100 times better than the £50 branded acne treatments in your local department store/chemist! I have cystic acne brought in by polycystic ovarian syndrome and I usuay have very red sore acne. This litterally works overnight to take the redness and swelling down and within 2-3 days the spots are gone.

Reviewed on October 3, 2012

A miracle at its price. Why buy a box of chocolate/fried chicken which may cause you pimples when you can buy a pot of this which may save your face?

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

I had read good reviews for this and was swayed by the cheap price - I paid £1.30 + £1.30 p&p! I was wary of buying something that isn't really targeted at the UK market but I researched the product before buying online. I wash my face with the 'baby mild' liquid castile soap before applying and the first thing that hits you is the burning sensation - 5 whole minutes of it! It says you can dilute it with vaseline but I can't use that on my face. It contains acid and that's exactly what it feels like at first then it turns into a cooling sensation (from the menthol).

I've only been using this a few weeks, and some days I don't use it in the morning. It does help to reduce my pimples, but this is a slow process for me - it seemed to really help the pus-filled spots a lot quicker than the small bumpy spots! One night after removing my makeup I had a new spot with a white head at the corner of my nose, I applied this and the next morning the spot had gone. Some spots it removed but left the red pigmentation and there's some spots it hasn't reduced at all after wearing it morning and night. I'm happy with what it has done so far.

It's worth it for the price, like any spot treatment results vary from person to person so you have nothing to lose in trying it. The reason I marked it 3/5 is because of the cons I listed.

Reviewed on June 3, 2012

Everyone's skin's different but It's literally THE ONLY THING that I've found that helps calm down my hormonal acne prone skin, helps to dry up existing or new spots, shrinks my oily enlarged pores, and smooths my scarred skin. Not even anything on prescription has worked as well for me as this has.

For the price, It's definitely worth a try!

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

it works great but you should use cream on your face

Reviewed on March 5, 2012

If you are looking for a medicine due to acne, I highly recommend this product. Great Price

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

Whenever I feel a cyst or spot coming up, I just throw this on and it either gets rid of it, or shrinks it. I leave it on for as long as I can. You look a bit daft walking around with white stuff on your face so you can't really go out in public with it on :P

It was more effective at blasting spots than the BP I had been using. Give it a go!

Reviewed on February 19, 2012

product works well and quickly overall, approx 2 days for good results.

Reviewed on November 28, 2011

Highly recommend this to those who have mild acne breakouts