Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel reviews

4.4/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carbomer, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Benzophenone 4, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035).

Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel

Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel, Normal to Combination Skin 5 fl oz (150 ml)
updated: 06/06/2017 17:24 UTC

Anonymous, Canada
Reviewed on January 20, 2012

If you're suffering from break outs like me... stop buying acne products they're just going to make it worse. As soon as I switched my acne cleanser to this... my skin look soooo much better! Too Awesome :P

Anonymous
ashley, toronto
Reviewed on May 24, 2011

I like this cleanser, I usually use it on the weekends when I am away from home. It works just fine and doesn't break me out which is good. However, it is just a basic cleanser, nothing special.

Nick Johnston, Rushmore, USA
Reviewed on September 9, 2009

A decent cleanser that I use daily for months now and I am better than I was before. I cannot recommend this as a cure because it is yet to cure me. Overall 3-5

Timmy, Fresno, California
Hannah, Windsor
Reviewed on October 26, 2008

Buy it! Best product out there!

Maureen, Peculiar, MO
Reviewed on September 9, 2008

I love this product, it contains lactic acid which, along with another product I use containing salacylic acid keeps my face clear. I just found out today from Nivea that they no longer sell in the US, so now I will have to buy from a Canadian source.

J, Denver, Colorado
Susan Taylor, Bristow, VA
Reviewed on January 23, 2008

For me any nivea products esp for facial care is very excellent. I am 44 but my face does not show any wrinkles and always feel soft and clean. I've been using this face gel more than 10yrs.

Unfortunately, I cannot find this product in any areas near my place and I am starting to have problems using other products.

Please if any body knows where can I find this product to purchase, let me know and I will be very grateful.

Anonymous, New York,NY
Reviewed on January 17, 2008

Maybe some people did not understand what it is supposed to be used for: a washing gel for your face!Just wash your face with it-remove all the Make-up etc. It is not a lotion!!!Not a Gel you leave on as a Moisturizer!The above reviews don't really make too much sense,the product was used for the wrong purpose...again-wash your face with it,just like you use a body wash under the shower...and then apply your favorite cream or moisturizer.

in my eyes,the best product ever!Very cheap in the States-bigger size than the german original-awesome!(also for super sensitive skin-i usually get irritations from most products-not from this one)