Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturizing Fluid reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Visage Oil Free Moisturizing Fluid

Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Methylpropanediol, Octocrylene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Parfum.

Nice and light
Reviewed on April 13, 2014

This is a lovely light moisturiser for oily skin. It is very easy to apply and is absorbed very quickly. Leaves the skin feeling comfortable.

J., Australia
Reviewed on February 22, 2012

I was using this even before I went on the Regimen and it worked really well. I had breakouts (and really bad ones) but I have always had bad breakouts so I knew that the fluid didn't contribute to any of it.

After I went on the regimen it stung a bit but it was bearable.

The fluid is quite thin and runny but that was what I liked about it; it felt so velvety and cool on my skin and was very easy to apply without aggravating the skin.

Sometimes when I put on makeup, my foundation may be little thick so I mix a little bit of this with my foundation and it went on very smoothly.

I would definitely recommend!

Rachael, New Zealand
Anonymous, UK
Reviewed on December 21, 2010

Fantastic product, sooo cheap, leaves lovely matte finish on skin. Basically if you have oily and acne prone skin, you will love this!!