Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Nivea

Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

My english is bad but my story is: I've suffered from bad acne for the past 2 years, I used every anti-acne product in the world and my acne got worst, one day I stop using that products and started the "only water regime" but I wear makeup so I need more than water, this wipes are just gentle and removes makeup without drying, my acne is gone.

My day routine: just water, no tap water.

My night routine: Nivea fragance free facial cleansing wipes to remove makeup and a splash of water