Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream reviews

4.4/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polyglyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben.

Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme with Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E, 6.8 Ounces
updated: 04/24/2017 18:14 UTC

Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream

I always come back to this!
Reviewed on March 31, 2017

I was really skeptical about using a moisturizer with jojoba oil in it, as I already have extremely oily skin. But it was the best thing I ever put on my face! My skin drinks this stuff right up, and the vitamin E in it heals my acne. It's heaven in a container and nothing else is quite like it. It also smells amazing, not too powerful.

I add a drop of 100% tea tree oil to about a pea size amount and apply it. Amazing results and moisture.

life saver!!
Reviewed on February 6, 2017

I always used this on my hands, arms, and legs and I've always loved it because it wasn't too sticky/oily. Was having problems with redness and flakes on my 4th month on acne.org, then i just tried using this on my face, and the next day, the redness subsided DRAMATICALLY. Prior to this i had been using cetaphil, which was ok. so happy i decided to try this on my face! oh, and this has jojoba oil and vitamin e in it as well!

Only moisturiser for acne prone combination skin
Reviewed on January 12, 2017

I have been looking for a moisturiser for my cheeks because that's where I have a lot of dryness and acne scars. I have always hated putting things on my face, but this cream is so good. Even though it's quite thick it absorbs very easily and as a night cream I adore it.

Soft, smells good, moisturizes
Reviewed on October 14, 2016

One of my all time favorite moisturizers! I started using this cream about a year ago and I haven't stopped.

The texture is so soft and light, yet it gives so much moisture. Four little dabs covers my entire face and neck without leaving me feeling oily or clogged up. I have really bad acne and the jojoba oil helps ease my blemishes.

I really, really like how this makes my face feel. No product I've ever tried gives me the same feeling this does. It gives great moisture without making skin oily. Although applying too much can clog pores - a little goes a long way.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. I've never really liked tins and jars because I'm itzy about putting my fingers in the product, but it's not a problem if you wash your hands regularly and keep the jar out of dirt. Overall really wonderful product.

Works great on the knees, elbows, and feet too!

Best moisturizer
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I have horribly dry skin, and this is the only moisturizer that hasn't made me break out and actually moisturizes my skin. It does sometimes feel too oily, but that's usually when I apply more than normal. It lasts all day as well, and it's fairly inexpensive. It also helps if you let it absorb into your skin before applying any other product or makeup.

Fred, Brussels
Reviewed on October 19, 2012

Perhaps not recommanded if you already have oily skin. This cream is probably suitable for people with dry skin.

Reviewed on October 17, 2012

I love this. It doesn't make me break out and smells nice

Anonymous, CT
Reviewed on February 27, 2012

only moisturizer i will ever use on my face

Karl, UK
Reviewed on January 1, 2012

Great moisturizer although for areas of more needed attention like the elbows, hands and knees I recommend Nivea Creme which is alot thicker.