Nivea for Men Deep Cleaning Face Scrub reviews

Brand: Nivea for Men

Nivea for Men Deep Cleaning Face Scrub

Water Polyethylene Glycerin Panthenol Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Lactose Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Sodium Laureth Sulfate Lauryl Glucoside Cellulose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Ethylparaben Propylparaben Butylparaben Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate DMDM Hydantoin Sodium Hydroxide Fragrance Ultramarine Blue.

Mark product as reinstated

Soft to the skin
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

Gentle exfoliator - I recommend it !its available pretty much everywhere

Tammy, Ny
Reviewed on May 11, 2009

You should try the Rooibos Face Scrub from the Made from Earth product line....here's what it did for me:

I used to have acne in junior and high school, but 10 years after graduation I didn't think it would come back just because I got pregnant. I sure was WRONG! My acne first trimester was so horrible even my husband couldn't deny it any longer. I wish I could say that the Made from Earth Rooibos Face scrub is a miricle product and it cleared up my acne completely and immediately, but the truth is that is took a few weeks and it cleared about 50% in the first couple of weeks. But after months of NOTHING working I was very pleased!

I've bought another jar after my first one ran out and though my skin is better - MUCH BETTER. It is very gentle and doesn't irritate the skin in any way whatsoever - which i think is what was causing my breakouts - because I have VERY sensitive skin. Plus--it's the only safe acne wash I've found that actually has acne fighting ingredients. Highly re