Nivea Creme reviews

4.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Nivea

Nivea Creme

Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Panthenol, Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Nivea Creme, 6.8 oz
updated: 10/01/2016 01:34 UTC
Nivea Creme, 6.8 Oz (192 G), (Pack Of 3)
updated: 10/01/2016 01:34 UTC

Nivea Creme

Good moisturiser, NOT for acne prone skin
Reviewed on October 26, 2015

I remember using this when i was on antibiotics because my skin would itch and hurt. This moisturisers very well, but its thick and leaves a layer on your skin and ended up clogging my pores.

" nice"
Reviewed on August 26, 2015

yes, really this creme is amazing.

it do not break out acne but takes time to get absorb into your skin

The only thing that doesn't break me out
Reviewed on February 9, 2014

So I used this as a kid, but stopped when I got acne cause I figured it probably wasn't doing me any good. I went back to it a year ago for reasons I can't remember and I am so glad I did! This stuff is seriously the only thing that doesn't break me out! And I am really, really sensitive to all sorts of moisturizers. I can even slather on a thick layer and that doesn't break me out. In combination with bp this has cleared my acne. I still have hyperpigmentation though and I figured I'd use another moisturizer during the day to help with that (plus nivea can give u that shiny look) and although the ingredientslist was excellent, I have since broken out. I am going back to my trusted nivea and never trying another thing!

Oh and my dad uses it and he could easily pass as 40 though he's 50. So I guess there's some kind of anti-aging goodness in it too.

Great.
Reviewed on December 23, 2013

One of the best moisturisers in my opinion, and it's very inexpensive for what it is and a little goes a long way.

I find that a small 50ml pot lasts me a few months.

I find this a better moisturiser than Creme De Lamer by far! Don't waste your money on it.

It's a little thick, and takes a while to absorb into your skin, but it makes your skin feel refreshed and hydrated!

Anonymous, Kaimas
Karl, UK
Reviewed on January 1, 2012

Leaves skin soft, feels like a more expensive moisturizer and is great for around the working mans areas - hands, knees and elbows.