New Derma Wand Professional Grade High Frequency Tool reviews

Reviewed on July 24, 2011

I got this 2 months ago and have used it nightly for 5-10 minutes. I haven't had any major breakouts. I did get 2 cysts in areas that I didn't use the derma wand (neck), but when I used this on them, they were gone in 1-2 days. I've tried everything for my acne and this has been a lifesaver for me, but you do have to be consistent with it. It works by oxygenating your skin, which kills bacteria.

Reviewed on December 20, 2007

I didn't use the creams. I've only used the wand, and it made my face worse >< I think my face was allergic to it, because I had red bumps that were not acne. And I thought those bumps were... so when I use the wand on them, oops!! The creams look kind of.... "untrustable" ... anyway, I hate this thing!