Page 4 of Neutrogena Wave reviews

3.5/5 - 52 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Ingredients :
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

Reviewed on July 22, 2011

It is a very good product! Though it doesn't remove acne very well, I'm not sure that's the whole purpose of the Wave anyway. Moving on, I actually have these little bumps on my arms and face, and the Wave minimizes the bumps. I give it a very good reveiw.

Reviewed on May 26, 2011

It's cheap, so don't expect as much as it might advertise. I still think it does a pretty good job, though. The vibration feels nice on the skin and the cleanser seems to be good.

I've heard that they can break easily (mine hasn't so far), but $10 isn't pricey for the Wave and 14 pads. The refills are like $6 for 30, so if you just use it once a day and use another cleanser for the second wash, then you're just spending $6/month on it. So it's not terribly expensive if yours holds out. Even if it does break before you use all of the pads, you can just use the pads manually until those are gone.

To be honest, it might be just as good to just use a normal cleanser. But I do like the vibration and it doesn't hurt my skin, so I'll keep using it until it breaks.

Reviewed on May 24, 2011

This basically just vibrates my face. It makes my skin feeling soft, but it doesn't really help with acne. It doesn't break me out though.

Reviewed on May 17, 2011

theres nothing really bad about this product, its just that it doesnt help clear up skin at ALL. plus, it only comes with like, 10 pads and you need to buy refills. the pads are also very velcro-ish, so it can be a bit hardd to get them off the vibraty thing. i could not feel it deep cleaning, it just felt like it was taking the little impuritys off the surface of my skin.

Reviewed on April 12, 2011

After the first use, it made my skin a lot softer. Cleans my pores and gives my skin a good glow. Bottom line is that you should try it. You'll be satisfied with the results :)

Reviewed on March 26, 2011

This wasn't for me. I suppose it was too harsh because it made my skin oily and gross. However, if you've already bought this, your money doesn't have to go to waste. You can buy some cheap circular cotton pads and put a cleanser you know works for you on it. The wave itself is good at getting the cleanser into pores. As long as you use a better cleanser, maybe this product could be useful.

Reviewed on March 25, 2011

Not my fav cleanser for me but could work for people with undamaged skin

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

This did nothing for my skin but make it very dry and even flakey. I felt like it wasn't getting into my pores at all and it was just scurbing on the surface of my skin. I would not reconmend this to anyone. If you want good products i would reconmend proactiv or murad. For me, all the money i have wasted at cvs for products like this were total wastes.

Reviewed on February 4, 2011

it's the only thing that has truly worked for me. it's a great product & is worth every penny i spent on it. the price is no big deal because there are coupons on neutrogena's website.