Page 3 of Neutrogena Wave reviews

3.6/5 - 53 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Ingredients :
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

Reviewed on November 23, 2011

This product is great for everyone, people with acne and people that do not have acne.

Reviewed on November 22, 2011

as long as you try to skip days and find which type of pads work best for you, i think it's really good.

Reviewed on November 16, 2011

It does what it says, cleans and softens skin and does it well. Ive been suffering from acne since jr high and have seen my dermatologist a few times and my last option is accutane because topical treatments and antibiotics never seemed to work, so i thought. Most, if not all, topical treatments say right on the label: apply to clean skin. The wave cleans and gets rid of dead skin cells which is the perfect start to trating acne. Add a treatment like zapzit on top of it and your face will clear up very fast. Although drying may occur, you can also use a moisturiser to solve that, i use aloe for its skin healing capabilities. My personal routine starts with a deep cleaning astrogint to get surface dirt and oils off, then i deep clean with the wave, then i use acanya since im prescribed to it and i use aloe lotion if my face gets dry. This nearly cleared my face in roughly a week and for the first time in years my skin looks good. The wafe = great start to clean skin.

Reviewed on November 1, 2011

I bought this product the other week and so far it has worked fine for me and its a quick way for washing my face and its not too expensive to refill the pads.

Reviewed on October 24, 2011

I really like this and my skin feels really smooth

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

It doesn't hurt to give it a try!! This is the cheapest an electronic cleansing tool can get compared to its $150 clarisonic equivalent!

Reviewed on October 12, 2011

Okay, so I bought this because I was breaking out because I was just too tired to manually wash my face at night, and I wear heavy duty makeup so I needed something stronger than just my hands to remove it and this did the trick, it left my skin clean and soft but after about a week of using I now have a horrible breakout, I believe it's the cleanser that comes with the pads, I really can't stand it which made me bummed because there is no other option and I love this machine itself, but my friend suggested a solution, instead of buying the pads, buy the round cotton pads that are like a dollar. Put those on instead, wet your face, and apply a cleanser of YOUR choice to your face, then use the Wave. It works perfect, my skin is definately clearing up. This machine works wonder, this cleanser pads are terrible and will most likely break you out.

Reviewed on August 28, 2011

When I first used it I was like this really works. It made my skin really soft and smooth. But after a few days and uses I start to get bumps and now I have bumps on my neck and they itch! Not cool!

Reviewed on August 22, 2011

I love it. My acne is very light, so this is perfect for me because my skin doesn't require extreme cleaning. For people that have moderate or extreme acne, chances are this won't do a whole lot - you will need a whole lot more than just running the Wave over your face once or twice a day to clear up your acne. I think this is a product more for people who do not have very many problems with their skin or people that are looking for more of a touch up. If you use it, don't expect it to magically clear up all of your acne - this product does make skin extremely soft and healthy-looking however, so paying the low price for healthy-looking and feeling skin (although all of your zits may not be gone) is really a good trade-off in my opinion!

Reviewed on August 15, 2011

I love it. My skin is very sensitive, so I can only ue it once a day. Though it burns, it is worth the look and feel of amazing skin. I would recommend the Neutrogena Wave to all of my friends.