Page 2 of Neutrogena Wave reviews

3.5/5 - 52 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Ingredients :
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

Reviewed on October 28, 2012

This product helped a lot! It really helps prevent new pimples and it's a great exfoliant.

Reviewed on August 6, 2012

I Love This I Had Bad Acne (BTW im 13 )

And Well Sometimes The Pads Are Too Much. And Well, I Use It Twice Day And Night.

Just Buy It !!!! :D

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

Bottom line is this product definately works and if you have acne badly then theres hope for you! I couldnt remeber what it was like to be acne free and now my skin feels great! I love and definately reccomend this product! Oh yeah, i found that using a face moisturizer after cleansing makes skin improve faster so i highly reccomend it!

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I still love my wave!!! I've used it for around a month now and most of my acne has cleared, althoug I reccomend NOT using it on inflamed pimples as it will burst them and make them bleed. I definitely reccomend you buy it! (:

Reviewed on March 25, 2012

OMG, I'm in love with my new Neutrogena Wave! I've used it twice and so far I'm loving it! It really cleans my pores and gives my skin a fresh feel, plus I can use it in the shower when I'm on the go! It's light weight and portable, and runs off batteries so there's no annoying wires. Plus, it's pink!

Everyone complains about the pads and how expensive they are, but when I run out of the cleaning pads I like to put a regular cotton pad on and squeeze some of my own face cleanser onto it.

I was looking at the Clearsonic but they're around $200, where as the Wave was only $25. I strongly reccomend you buy one!

Reviewed on December 23, 2011

After a week my skin started flaking so i had to use another face was just to make it better along to get my acne gone. ALWAYS use another face wash. It also made my acne redder. Other then that it was a great product.

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

if you're lazy try this, and i think its really good it deeply clean your face and gets rid of black heads

but be careful if you have active acne it might irritate it

Reviewed on November 30, 2011

You will definitely need a good moist. for this one! I purchased this in grade 8 (about 2 years ago), and I was kind of surprised with the results for the first week or so. My acne was starting to look better, and it was leaving my skin soft and smooth looking. Though it left my face extremely oily (which was what i was trying to avoid, since my face is already REALLY oily to begin with!) The second week or so, my skin just completely went down hill. It was looking blotchy, my acne was getting much worse, my skin very oily, skin was looking extremely red, and my skin was so dry it was incredible! No moisturizer worked for me. I would recommend this to someone with light acne, and only to use it twice MAYBE three times a week.

Reviewed on November 25, 2011

I picked one up at BJs for 13.99 with 16 exfoliating and 40 deep cleansing pads. The exfoliating pad cleared alot of the flakiness off my nose and chin, but exposed whiteheads on my cheeks. It also shined my nose... And left my skin tight.

The deep cleansing pad left my skin soft and felt really clean, it also felt less oily in my tzone.

Overall it isnt bad. I dont think I need the exfoliating pads personally because I have generally clear skin, with moderate blackheads on my nose and chin.

Reviewed on November 23, 2011

This product is great for everyone, people with acne and people that do not have acne.