Overall rating: 3.5 / 5

Average price: $12.51

Brand: Neutrogena

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, OH on 12/28/2012

I got this before Christmas on sale at Target for only $10 including extra pads with it. I've only been using it for a couple days and I am very happy with it. I like the idea of not using your hands, with all the extra bacteria on them, like a normal face wash. It makes your face feel soft and very clean afterwards but may dry some parts of your skin. Once I'm done i just quickly put on moisturizer. Overall, it has helped with my acne even in only a couple of days..

Pros:
  • Makes skin soft
  • Exfoliates
  • Cleans pores
  • Cheap
Cons:
  • Drys skin a little bit
  • Might make skin red after use

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful

Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Ingredients :
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

Member reviews

“Works nice”
By on

I heard about this before and I really wanted to try it out. I bought this at a cheap price and I was happy I did. It works really nice and i like that it won't make me get my hands dirty or anything. I used it with the foaming pads it came with and they worked well. It made my skin feel fresh and clean. I like this product

Pros

• Fresh feeling on skin
  • Soft skin afterwards
  • Clean

Cons

• Replacement pads are pricey
  • for a day or two
  • $ 11
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Unhygienic and Irritating to the skin which = Acne/Pimples”

Bacteria spreader.

Not hygienic unless you replace pad everyday if you have zits.

Would only see results if you have already clear skin and just want to maintain it.

Should only use for a short time once a day in replacement with a facial scrub to avoid too much irritation.

Can cause irritation for people with sensitive skin.

Pros

• Must used lightly for a short time once a day to avoid too much drying and irritation
  • Would be a great product to MAINTAIN flawless skin.

Cons

• Spreads bacteria, should be cleaned with a soapless cleanser or wash before each use to avoid spreading germs deep into the pores of your skin
  • Can be very irritating
  • Would not recommend to people with aggressive and visible/active pimples.
  • for a few months
  • $ 15
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Too much work just to clean your face, If they fixed those two problems it'd be a good product. I don't like touching my face while I clean it so that's why I was interested in this product.

Pros

• Cleans face well

Cons

• When you take the pad off there's excess cotton-y stuff. It's hard to get off. & annoying
  • The device gets all watery and the water gets into the battery place. So you basically have to dry the whole device after including the battery.
  • moderate
  • for about a week
  • $ 18
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

I like my alot.

• $ 12

By on

i love this product, it works like it is supposed to. easy to use and works great

Pros

• makes skin soft, removes acne, feels good, makes skin feel redreshed, easy to use

Cons

• have to change cleansing pads after each use
  • $ 5.3
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I love this product it keeps my skin looking fresh soft and flawless after a week and a half I got rid of my foundation I love the wave!!! I recommend you get it but it does make your skin read after use for a little bit.

Pros

• Exfoliates
  • Soft skin
  • Clears up acne
  • Cleans deep

Cons

• Makes skin red after use for 7 minuets
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Dont buy if you have sensitive skin. I dont have sensitive but it irritated it. It also broke me out on my forehead really bad

Pros

• Exfoliates

Cons

• dries out your skin
  • irritates skin
  • leaves it red and very bumpy
  • broke me out
  • light
  • for about a month

By on

While the product might be great for some people, the "foaming pads" are way too harsh for my skin. It actually starts to burn a little. I like the machanism, though, so I'll just make my own pads and use a different facial wash.

Pros

• The vibrations feel nice, and it does seem to cleanse deeper than most other washes I've used.

Cons

• Dried out my skin A LOT, which is saying something since I have extremely oily skin. Caused some irritation after about a weeks worth of usage.
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I thought it was a very good product. It cleans my skin very well and it's a lot softer when I'm done using it. But since it usually dries out my skin a little bit, I have to use moisturizer after every use. And it has gotten rid some of my acne. But I think it really only works if your acne isn't too bad.

Pros

• Makes your skin soft
  • Cleans very well
  • Decent price for the Wave itself

Cons

• Dries out skin
  • Pads are slightly expensive
  • Makes skin red after use
  • light
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 12

By on

Pros

• Makes skin soft
  • Exfoliates
  • Cleans pores
  • Cheap

Cons

• Drys skin a little bit
  • Might make skin red after use
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 10
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.