Neutrogena Wave reviews

3.6/5 - 53 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pads
Ingredients :
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

Awesome produck
Reviewed on September 2, 2014

Amazing results!! The acne literally vibrated off my face after one use! Since my acne was gone I found other uses for this vibrater! Worth every penny!!

Works nice
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I heard about this before and I really wanted to try it out. I bought this at a cheap price and I was happy I did. It works really nice and i like that it won't make me get my hands dirty or anything. I used it with the foaming pads it came with and they worked well. It made my skin feel fresh and clean. I like this product

Unhygienic and Irritating to the skin which = Acne/Pimples
Reviewed on October 4, 2013

Bacteria spreader.

Not hygienic unless you replace pad everyday if you have zits.

Would only see results if you have already clear skin and just want to maintain it.

Should only use for a short time once a day in replacement with a facial scrub to avoid too much irritation.

Can cause irritation for people with sensitive skin.

Reviewed on April 7, 2013

Too much work just to clean your face, If they fixed those two problems it'd be a good product. I don't like touching my face while I clean it so that's why I was interested in this product.

Reviewed on March 17, 2013

i love this product, it works like it is supposed to. easy to use and works great

Reviewed on February 20, 2013

I love this product it keeps my skin looking fresh soft and flawless after a week and a half I got rid of my foundation I love the wave!!! I recommend you get it but it does make your skin read after use for a little bit.

Reviewed on February 13, 2013

Dont buy if you have sensitive skin. I dont have sensitive but it irritated it. It also broke me out on my forehead really bad

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

While the product might be great for some people, the "foaming pads" are way too harsh for my skin. It actually starts to burn a little. I like the machanism, though, so I'll just make my own pads and use a different facial wash.

Reviewed on January 23, 2013

I thought it was a very good product. It cleans my skin very well and it's a lot softer when I'm done using it. But since it usually dries out my skin a little bit, I have to use moisturizer after every use. And it has gotten rid some of my acne. But I think it really only works if your acne isn't too bad.