Neutrogena Visibly Even Healthy Skin Night Concentrate reviews

2.4/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Even Healthy Skin Night Concentrate

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (12%) , Octisalate (5%) , Octocrylene (1.7%) , Oxybenzone (3%).

Water , C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate , Dimethicone , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenyltrimethicone, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Steareth 2, Polyacrylate 13, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Steareth 21, Mica, Polymethylmethacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydroxydrocinnamate, Boron Nitrate, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Mark product as reinstated

Not for sensitive skin
Reviewed on May 4, 2014

Why do nearly all of neutrogena's products have fragrance?!??

If u have sensitive skin, look out for fragrance on ur skincare ingredients!!! If its in a cleanser, it may be alright.. Def not if ur leaving on ur skin tho.

Reviewed on March 24, 2010

I was allergic to this product. It worked well for the first few days, then BAM - red hives ALL over my face. This will take a lot of time to clear up, and in the meantime, Benadryl and lots of embarrassment as this looks more like severe acne than anything else.

Marisa, UK
Reviewed on September 2, 2009

Try it one place on neck or something if it burns next day then stop using it or else rash like hell

lydia, Trinidad
Reviewed on June 17, 2009

It feels like blistered sunburn or prickle heat rash. It is constantly red and bloated. It feels like my face is on fire and the itching is driving me crazy. I am now on benedryl every four hours trying to bring down the swelling. This is now the second day and I am still swollen. I cannot believe the amount of damage this has done to my face.

KIkI, Botswna
Reviewed on January 23, 2009

its okay for skin that just needs a touch up

brooksie, new york, ny
Reviewed on July 21, 2008

Pretty good product--wouldn't recommend for drastic results.

Schell, Brandon MS
Reviewed on August 31, 2007

After a week of using the product, I developed a rash along the edge of my face and all over my neck. After rash cleared, my skin actually started to peel off. I used the product to get rid of a few dark spots I had. But now, it has left my face with really huge light circles. It looks as if I literally burned the skin off the side of my face. I wish I had left well enough alone and just used makeup to conver up the dark spots. But after seeing the beautiful Gabrielle Union on the commercial saying she can actually not wear makeup anymore, I had to try this. All my co-workers who has seen the result of what this product did to my face actally cursed at me saying that I knew "bleep" well that Gabrielle Union does not use this product. They just pay her to say that she does.

Any way, use this product at your own risk. If you would like to see pics of what this did to my face, email me at Schellc96@[link removed]. I can even send you a before pic.