Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Scrub reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Scrub

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cera Microcristallina, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Cetyl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, BHT, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum, CI 77289, CI 42090, CI 19140.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Scrub

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub (150ml)
updated: 06/06/2017 23:57 UTC

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Scrub

Bad fragrance but good enough
Reviewed on April 30, 2016

Maybe the best scrub I laid my hands on.However,It feels a little oily and the smell is like the one you get from dumpsters.

Good scrub
Reviewed on September 6, 2015

I have been using this for about a month, and my very mild acne has greatly improved. I only get the odd spot very occasionally now, where before I had about three at any one time. I still get clogged pores unfortunately, but these are no worse than before I used the scrub. This also smells amazing and feels very refreshing when used. I would recommend but don't expect any miracles!