Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Aqua, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Trideceth-9, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Coconut Acid, Xanthan Gum, PEG-4, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurage, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, SOdium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum.

So far, so good!
Reviewed on April 14, 2014

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and so far it's really been helping my skin. I have quite clogged skin on my chin and nothing seems to help but this has made a noticeable difference! It did break me out at first but this was just bringing dirt to the surface. It needs to be used consistently to make a difference and as a mask, I didn't find it did much. Since the initial first breakout, I haven't had any major spots since. I've never found a face wash that has worked this effectively yet is still gentle. Would definitely recommend, especially if you struggle with clogged pores and blackheads. It's a creamy consistency and isn't a scrub so an additional scrub occasionally is needed.

Reviewed on December 5, 2012

Love this, but I only use it as the mask once or twice a week, it makes a difference in my skin the next day, love the tingle clean feeling!