Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45 reviews

1.8/5 - 56 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2.8%), Oxybenzone (6%).

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Trideceth 6, Behenyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butycarbamate, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45 Value Pack, 2 ea
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45, 3 fl oz
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45, 3 Ounce

Did not like
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

has an Elmer's glue like consistent. I felt like I had glue all over my body.

As cliche as this sounds, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! so true...
Reviewed on January 15, 2014

Hesitant on buying this moisturizer while grocery shopping knowing i'd be in trouble if my skin care teachers at school found out, i proceeded to anyways.. it was a great deal with a high SPF so i thought id give it a try. I used product after using Neutrogena Grapefruit Scrub for 3 days. I NEVER breakout, have never had acne in my life! My chin feels tight with dry scabby patches of burning skin, which is tolerant. The 25 tiny pustules on the other hand is not. It looks as if i have baby acne and feels absolutely terrible. Yesterday was the first day i woke up with it, I used a chemical exfoliant from well-known Dr.renaud called "vegetale" along with "penaten" as a night time cream, also used for diaper rashes. Its better today and starting to dry up more but i havent stopped popping the hideous zits. Not sure how long this will last :(

Breakout
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

I used this on our recent trip to Hawaii and although it seemed good (absorbed well etc.) by the end of the 10 day trip my nose was covered in tiny little pimples that took weeks to go away. I don't normally get that and was using no other new products so it was definitely the sunscreen.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55
Reviewed on July 14, 2013

My 12 yr old daughter used this for 3 days on her face. The first 2 days without incident. By the end of the third day her checks, forehead, nose, chin and neck are covered in a rash of small, red, pimple-like bumps that somewhat burn and itch. We have been treating her with benadryl and I am actually relieved to find these posts/reviews so that we know it is most likely the sunscreen that has caused this. I would not recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin at all. We have been treating with benadryl for 2 days and the bumps are still present. Nasty product. We also bought this product at Costco in a multi-pack.

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

I applied the sunblock liberally one time on my forearms and the backs of my hands. Within 10 hours there was redness, small blisters and extreme itching on the arms and hands. Four days later the skin still itches, is swollen, and is peeling like a severe sunburn. Would suggest testing on a small area before using.

Reviewed on April 24, 2012

I wouldn't use, there must be something in it that is an irritant.

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

I used this the entire summer last year and I loved it until one of the last weeks of august. Underneath my eyes became red and swollen, had to use aloe [more complex vitamin E treatments made it worse] and stay out of the sun for it to go down.

I think this was a result of applying the product to skin that was very sensitive (under-eye skin is thin and it may have already irritated from too much time in the sun by that point). I'll still use it, but carefully.

Try it on a patch of skin before total use.

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

I use this product when i'm out in the sun and for a daily moisturizer. It helps with my acne.

Maybe everyone who is talking about the red rash is because they are allergic to something in the product.

Reviewed on November 28, 2011

Don't ever buy this product. U have been warned

Reviewed on August 24, 2011

I have been using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer dry touch sunblock for a long time, then when i bought my last couple tubes I developed a bad rash on my neck and arms that lasted for weeks.At first i thought it was from the salt water. then after the rash cleared i tried to use the Neutrogena Sunblock cream again in the morning by the afternoon i had huge red burning welts on my arms, neck and face. Now i know for sure its the cream. I think the company should check on the product its now selling

this never happened before, it also happened with their Age Face Shield Cream.I liked the product at one time ,but cant recommend it to anyone now.