Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45 reviews

1.8/5 - 59 reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2.8%), Oxybenzone (6%).

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2 6 Naphthalate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexl Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Trideceth 6, Behenyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butycarbamate, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45 Value Pack, 2 ea
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45, 3 fl oz
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 45, 3 Ounce

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45

Dangerous product that can permanently scar sensitive skin
Reviewed on April 30, 2015

I started getting a similar reaction to this product as many of the other posters. Now I have extensive, permanent scarring that looks like second degree burn marks with bumps on my neck and both hands (very ugly). It is terribly itchy and does not respondent to steroid treatment or psoriassis lotions. I have to use thick makeup to cover the scars. Stay away from this product. The reaction is so strong that I would't be surprised if it is recalled.

Leaves white flakes on your face )=
Reviewed on March 24, 2015

It did not soak into my skin well and when I rubbed it on my face it left white flakes/dried glue consistency on my face.

Tiny pimples/rashes all over the face
Reviewed on March 8, 2015

After using this product for 4 days,

I got lots of tiny pimples and rashes all over my face. My confident level has gone downhill.

This is the worst pimples stages I had since my teenage life!!

DO NOT BUY! You have been warned!!

I am talking with lawyers trying to sue them!!

I made the worst decision ever by switching the sunscreen!

Did not like
Reviewed on August 17, 2014

has an Elmer's glue like consistent. I felt like I had glue all over my body.

As cliche as this sounds, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! so true...
Reviewed on January 15, 2014

Hesitant on buying this moisturizer while grocery shopping knowing i'd be in trouble if my skin care teachers at school found out, i proceeded to anyways.. it was a great deal with a high SPF so i thought id give it a try. I used product after using Neutrogena Grapefruit Scrub for 3 days. I NEVER breakout, have never had acne in my life! My chin feels tight with dry scabby patches of burning skin, which is tolerant. The 25 tiny pustules on the other hand is not. It looks as if i have baby acne and feels absolutely terrible. Yesterday was the first day i woke up with it, I used a chemical exfoliant from well-known Dr.renaud called "vegetale" along with "penaten" as a night time cream, also used for diaper rashes. Its better today and starting to dry up more but i havent stopped popping the hideous zits. Not sure how long this will last :(

Breakout
Reviewed on September 10, 2013

I used this on our recent trip to Hawaii and although it seemed good (absorbed well etc.) by the end of the 10 day trip my nose was covered in tiny little pimples that took weeks to go away. I don't normally get that and was using no other new products so it was definitely the sunscreen.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55
Reviewed on July 14, 2013

My 12 yr old daughter used this for 3 days on her face. The first 2 days without incident. By the end of the third day her checks, forehead, nose, chin and neck are covered in a rash of small, red, pimple-like bumps that somewhat burn and itch. We have been treating her with benadryl and I am actually relieved to find these posts/reviews so that we know it is most likely the sunscreen that has caused this. I would not recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin at all. We have been treating with benadryl for 2 days and the bumps are still present. Nasty product. We also bought this product at Costco in a multi-pack.

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

I applied the sunblock liberally one time on my forearms and the backs of my hands. Within 10 hours there was redness, small blisters and extreme itching on the arms and hands. Four days later the skin still itches, is swollen, and is peeling like a severe sunburn. Would suggest testing on a small area before using.

Reviewed on April 24, 2012

I wouldn't use, there must be something in it that is an irritant.

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

I used this the entire summer last year and I loved it until one of the last weeks of august. Underneath my eyes became red and swollen, had to use aloe [more complex vitamin E treatments made it worse] and stay out of the sun for it to go down.

I think this was a result of applying the product to skin that was very sensitive (under-eye skin is thin and it may have already irritated from too much time in the sun by that point). I'll still use it, but carefully.

Try it on a patch of skin before total use.